Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have driver and passenger side airbags off of my 1997 mustang gt, black color, excellent condition. Will post some pics later on this morning. I am located in southern Indiana, would like to have 300.00 for both, but not really sure what they are going for now, and this includes shipping, or make an offer. if you dont need both, will split up, or maybe trades not sure yet. I have never sold off of here, always bought, way to damn much lol, for my notch project, now i have some parts i dont need to hang on to anymore. Sorry for the long post, message me on here, or my email at home is [email protected]
i do have paypal also
Thanks
Chris
pics
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/1993/cimg3004x.jpg
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/3954/cimg3008m.jpg

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if anyone out there needs one or both of these make make me a decent offer plus shipping, need these gone, trying to raise some funds to buy some more parts for my 5 speed conversion

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TTT........ still have these wanna them gone so someone make a decent offer... also have the crash sensors and module under the dash too

·
11,170 Posts
Trying to help: you should include the clockspring (you won't be needing it) and the buyer should know that the module will only work in a 97.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
P63, thanks alot for the info, i never even thought about that, i just pulled off the clockspring to put with the air bags, and P63 is correct about the module only working on a 97

·
Registered
115 Posts
if i can get a set of tan airbags sold i will take them off of you. but until then i'll have to wait...funds are running low.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
blackgt96, i know that feeling, have a pair of tan cobra airbags too, so let me know i dont see them going anywhere anytime soon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts