Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm running the BF Goodrich G-Force comp 2 A/S plus tires on my 2011 GT. I like the looks and the performance of these tires. Also like how the tire protrudes a little over the rim edge to protect the rims from curb rash. Had the Pirelli Nero P Zero all seasons but feel these G-Force tires handle much better and give better road feedback. What does everyone else run?

·
Registered
529 Posts
I started out with the old Goodyear Gatorbacks, went to Firestone Wide Ovals, Continentals Extreme Contact DWs, and now have Generals AS Max (I think that's what they're called). Best tire period was the Wide Ovals. Summer only, but was not bad in the winter. Absolutely the most control and very predictable when pushed. Of course those have been discontinued.

The Generals though I'm digging so far. Although they're all season, the Conti's were absolute scary to drive at the edge. Haven't pushed the Generals as hard, but I can tell they are damn good as an all season. Since Continental pushed the low rolling resistance thing, I have not been impressed with anything they offered. Funny too, as General is Continental.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts