Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going Hub City on Fat Tuesday?

I won't be able to bring my mustang (all taken apart to be painted) .

I am going to take an LS1 TA (bone stock) my mother in law wants me to try and sell it there.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
i'm planning on going. I may not be able to leave town until around 1 though. That would put me there around 3. I don't know that I will race either. I know that it's a street racing night, but I think that I would probably just get my ass handed to me in any competition. There will probably be some bad mofo's there.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Have you guys ever been to the Fat Tuesday race at the Hub? Last year the line to GET OFF THE INTERSTATE was a mile long. It's INSANE!! If you bring your car, you might get 3 or 4 passes all day, unless you are in one of the classes they have. There will be some crazy fast cars there though, and lot's of $$$ changing hands ;)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Last year the line to GET OFF THE INTERSTATE was a mile long. It's INSANE!! If you bring your car, you might get 3 or 4 passes all day
Thanks for the info. I will get there early. My in-laws live in Sanford (if you know where that is) which is not far from the track.

Look for the Black TA with the for sale sign in the window.

I will knock off a Grand for anybody from corral.:)

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Mo-D said:
Have you guys ever been to the Fat Tuesday race at the Hub? Last year the line to GET OFF THE INTERSTATE was a mile long. It's INSANE!! If you bring your car, you might get 3 or 4 passes all day, unless you are in one of the classes they have. There will be some crazy fast cars there though, and lot's of $$$ changing hands ;)

Sounds like fun. I plan on being there. How late into the night do they usually go? I won't be able to get there until afternoon.

·
Registered
257 Posts
They run pretty late into the night. All the best racing seems to happen after dark, as long as the weather holds out.

·
Registered
238 Posts
BigCountryGT said:
Thanks for the info. I will get there early. My in-laws live in Sanford (if you know where that is) which is not far from the track.

Look for the Black TA with the for sale sign in the window.

I will knock off a Grand for anybody from corral.:)

Sanford, North Carolina?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts