Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whos running the Fastest N/A 2v with Stock Heads, and Stock cams. Whats the fastest time?
Ive got 13.15 with out the Mass Air, TB, LongTubes or Shifter. Im headin to the track in 2 weeks with a bunch of my Stang and LS1 buddys, I hope to run at least 12.8........

Dave

·
Registered
670 Posts
Bill Putman was running low 12's with 260 rwhp before he got cams. And 7.9's in the 1/8 mile too. My car is in the high 12 range now. With stock headers, stock intake, stock heads, and stock cams. Its all in the suspension man.

Josh

·
Registered
51 Posts
What would be the best susupension mod that I could do to my car, that would make the most difference without effecting my ride quality to greatly.

Thanks

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Upper and Lower control arms......
Dave

·
Registered
34 Posts
SuperDavesGT said:
Whos running the Fastest N/A 2v with Stock Heads, and Stock cams. Whats the fastest time?
Ive got 13.15 with out the Mass Air, TB, LongTubes or Shifter. Im headin to the track in 2 weeks with a bunch of my Stang and LS1 buddys, I hope to run at least 12.8........

Dave
Starkie ( Rich Starke ) from New Jersey with a best time of 12.15 @ 110.03 on Bolt-Ons.

Roque

·
Registered
670 Posts
AutomaticWeapon wrote

Starkie has the quickest ET known for a stock longblock GT. he went 12.15/110.03.
Your not to far off of that. Thats incredible to run low 12's on the stock longblock.

Josh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts