Ford Mustang Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a freshly face-plated TKO600 available. ZERO MILES. Gears, slider, shift fork upgrades all done by Liberty. Assembled by Tim @ MV Performance. Face-plated on gears 1 thru 4. Still has 5th gear installed. Also has bronze shift pads.

McLeod SFI bell housing for SBF. Adjuster nuts welded stationary for TKO. Access slot for pivot ball adjustment while on the car. Clearanced outside of starter location for turbo downpipe (mostly on block plate).

Lakewood extended clutch fork.

Promotion Powertrain Blue Printed 580HP High-Rev clutch assembly. Still has plenty of life.

Promotion Powertrain Quick release quadrant, firewall support/adjuster, adjustable cable.

$2750 shipped to a truck terminal in the continental US. I can get an estimate for lift gate drop at a residence and adjust the price if necessary.

For another $250, I will also include the billet shifter and handle, FRPP leather shift knob, FRPP foxbody cross member w/urethane mount and Ford Motorsport aluminum driveshaft w/TKO yoke. I will also include the pedal assembly for a foxbody if needed.

I've been asked several times so...

Trans, bell, fork, clutch, yoke, shifter w/TriAx handle, and adjustable x-member with mount $2500.
Derek - 678-920-2696
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
What is the SFI date on the bell and would you be willing to separate it? If so, could you send pics to [email protected] and a price shipped to 01129

Thank you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.