Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have the Flowmaster 17410 Axleback on the car, like it but want to go louder. Bought from Summit paid $310. These have about 7k mi. on them, so they are broken in already. They have a nice sound just a little too quiet. So if anyone would like to buy them, or you have an axleback u would like to trade for these, and some cash PM me or just reply.

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
How much would you take for them shipped to 31904?

RH

·
Registered
1986 Mustang 5.0 5 speed coupe
1,023 Posts
IF YOU WANT IT LOUDER,JUST ORDER AN OFF-ROAD H-PIPE FROM JEGS FOR $160 SHIPPED,JUST DID THIS 2 MINE,MADE A WORLD OF DIFFRENCE!!SOUNDS ALOT LIKE OLDSCHOOL 5.0 WITH FLOW'S&OFF-ROAD,PLUS I PICKED UP 15HP&20TQ AT REAR WHEELS.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nice, i was actually wanting to go to the new agressive style of this axleback 17460. I thought of doing the off-road pipe, but thought that may be too loud, this is the wife's car. I have no idea what those new flows sound like or if they are even worth it. As far as price, i have no idea, make me an offer and i'll have to get a shipping weight, it should be around $30-35 i just shipped a pair of axles and that's what they cost to ship and i'm sure the muffs aren't that heavy.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hey man, might be a long shot but do you still have the mufflers for sale? I'm local, so shipping wouldn't be an issue. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts