Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
E-mail me at [email protected] for pics. I am selling my 96 SVT Cobra. I bought the car from a dealer which the guy before him which was a cop traded it in for a new car. So he was the original owner I am now the 2nd owner of the car. The car has always been taken care of. I wash the car weekly and never drove it in the salty road conditions. When I bought the car about a year ago it was bone stock. The car just went thru a PA inspection on Saturday, everything went thru fine. The car is perfect and ready to go. I did a few mods to it. As of now its time to start getting money 2gether for school and time to sell the toys. The car has 111k highway miles and Black Leather. All the mods I have done to the car still have the warranty on them. Here are the mods I have done to the car. Bassani O/R X-pipe, Steeda MIL Eliminators, Magnaflow cat-back. I took the ugly tailpipes off that come on Magnaflow exhaust and put a set of polished oem style pipes on it. The system has Chrome Magnaflow mufflers that will blind the car behind you at night. They are like a mirror and look amazing. Car sounds amazing. The car also has the Tokiko Advanced Handling Suspension kit on it which consists of Tokiko Illumina 5 way adjustable struts and Tokiko 1.25 inch lowering springs. You would never think you were driving a mustang , when the setting is on 1 the car drives liek a luxury car. Has setting from 1-5 from soft to hard, handles amazing. As for the exterior it has one of a kind 17" Black Cobra R wheels with a Polished lip, Cobra Grille Insert, And clear corners. The car may have Chrome Cobra R's on it when I sell it but as of now it is with the Black Cobra R's. IM taking offers. Id like to get around book for the car with all the mods. Make me an offer!:rockon:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im just taking offers. Id liek to get around book for the car.

·
Registered
513 Posts
KBB for the car in excellent condition with 111k miles is $7,865
just so everyone knows......Any pics of the car?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you can do 8500. Ill sell you the car. I forgot to add I have a wing for it that I will throw in. Let me know what you think.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts