Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hate to do it but its gotta go 1993 cobra red exterior with grey cloth interior car has sunroof also has factory cd player very few mods which include 3.73 rear gears and a hurst competition shifter also a bolt in roll bar all mods were done by previous owner i have the svt documentation on it its number 3640 car only has 52,xxx miles on it and needs nothing very good shape and always taken care of located just outside of huntington wv asking $13,500 o.b.o. :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
still learning!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
Where are you located? I am in Grayson KY

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
m65 said:
Where are you located? I am in Grayson KY
just outside of huntington,wv in lesage

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
You should call Jim Bob Bellomy in Ceredo Kenova. You may know him. He is all the time looking for these cars.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
m65 said:
You should call Jim Bob Bellomy in Ceredo Kenova. You may know him. He is all the time looking for these cars.
talked to him today thanks anyways

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Wow, this car is gorgeous. I am very intersred, I've seen several with 20xxx miles but thye ant 18k for them, too much for that I'll buy a limited 03 cobra or a 04 mystic. I am looking for a 93 to compliment my calypso 92. I am makijng that a full blown racer I think and want a mid 11sec toy for the street. I alreayd have polished everything, p1sc procharger, and alot of stuff in preperation in gettinga 93, I will buy onne eventually either way. I would be interested in the car for less, blue book at highest with excellent is 6500.00 I am looking in the price range of 10-11 max just for the opportunity to own one of htese. This is a very nice car you have I will be loadingi t very close to your gt but I'll be swapping a 306 with main support and a p1sc procharger . I'll most likey race prep the crank and get new 4340 hbeams and some good pistons. I wa sthinking of adding trick flow heads but I don't know if hte stocker can handle 500rwhp. Well, my email is [email protected]
Thanks
BRett

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sorry but 10-11k is less than what it would take to buy this car make me a better offer and we will see what we could work out . i would really hate to see this car cut up for a street racer its just to nice of a rare car to do that to thats why i havent swapped the stuff off of my other stang to this one my email is [email protected] thanks for looking

·
Registered
980 Posts
Very beautiful car. I couldn't bring myself to "mod" it. It's too nice. I am a little dissapointed with the roll bar even. What exactly are you looking to get for this car? PM me.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
You know what, you're absolutely right. It is actaully nice to see so many stocker cobras. I just read an article in my pro 5.0 or mmff and there was an article on limited production vehicles. Like the 67 shelbby gt 500, 93 cobra, even rarer 93 cobra r, 95 cobra r, 96 mystics, are all sought to be collectors items. I agree now that these cars should remain as original as possible, maybe a few bolt ons, headers, a thrttle body or low boost supercharger. It is a real nice car and I have seen several shells being sold here including one with 7200 origjal miles, no engne or trans, but it's as new looking as the day it was bougnht, he wants 10k for it htough, it's got a kmember, brakes, and alot of other stuff. I just thoguht it'd be nice to have a show polished 500rwhp cobra. I'm sure someone will buy this car, spring is right around the corner. Would you maybe be interested ina partial trade, 92 calypso green lx notchback with no motor or trans, has new chrome ponies, auburn gear 373, stock axles though, subframes, with all brake and suspension components in place. Just a thought, good luck with this!!
Brett
[email protected]

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
92mustang not really interested in trading at this time but ill keep you in mind.asusmilanbob thanks for the compliment

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ttt:)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts