Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was at the speed shop today discussing options i said that i was going to buy a used h pipe or x pipe if i could find one to bolt up instead of the stock 4 converters to get the full use out of the flowmasters i have welded up in the stock locations that seam to do no good with stock everything else exhaust. he then told me i couldn't do that because it throws the computer into wacko land i think because o the 4 o2 sensors, but don't quote the last part, i just know he said bad move it will make the car run bad. i felt kinda lame, but everyone here runs some sort of h or x pipe right with no problems i think. help is he right? and why? or not? and why? :eek:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Hey, yes u can just bolt up that x or h pipe, without a problem, it will not send ur computer into wacko state, or cuase any problems,other then maybe loose some power on buttom end. 94-95 GT's have two O2 sensors not 4. Cars that have 4 are newer 4.6's and those are the ones that u have to buy MIL eliminators to get the check engine light off, but no worries for u, u dont have a 4.6

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.