Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, about a year or two ago me and a friend tryed creating a club for all domestic car enthusiest...well it went good but then died because we got busy and went to school and all that good stuff. Well, lately I beenthinking of getting it going agian. Possibly with a monthly meeting. It takes alot of work to do this stuff and figure everything out. But I would try to get things going agian. We have our own forum and sight and will hopefully get things going agian. For anyone interested you can reply back and we can keep this post going. The web sight is at the following:

www.domesticdisturbance.net

Hopefully we can get this thing going agian and it can go wide spread with new faces and hangouts posisbly montly or something like that. THanx a ton

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Web site looks good - Needs updated though. Let me know when things get rolling. Maybe you could coordinate the first get together with the first CJ's Pony parts cruise. March 13th, I believe.
www.cjponyparts.com
Jim

·
Registered
384 Posts
not a bad looking site

·
Registered
5,511 Posts
Fill out your location... where are you located?

SVT

·
Registered
605 Posts
I am in Mechanicsburg... I work in Chambersburg, PA.

·
Registered
384 Posts
novadude said:
I am in Mechanicsburg... I work in Chambersburg, PA.
Where do u work in Chambersburg? All three of my jobs are in Chambersburg. I go to school at SHIP U. I haven't seen any Blue GT's around. Of course, you probably haven't seen my red GT. lol.

-Josh

1 - 7 of 7 Posts