Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I'm new to the forum so I can post this question. I've been on an extensive search to find a good builder/machine shop in or around San Diego. All search results are bringing up posts from years ago and guys that have moved or are out of business. I would like to find a trust worthy shop that is familiar with sbf, turbos are a plus. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Hello all. I'm new to the forum so I can post this question. I've been on an extensive search to find a good builder/machine shop in or around San Diego. All search results are bringing up posts from years ago and guys that have moved or are out of business. I would like to find a trust worthy shop that is familiar with sbf, turbos are a plus. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.[/QUOTE

Strokeme aka Woody aka Fordstrokers.com
San Diego via Chicago.....:salute:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I spoke to woody recently and his time frame is a little far out (4 mths or so) for what I was looking for. I was hoping to find something a little closer and faster.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I got my engine built a by ralph at power heads engineering in temecula. Well worth the drive. All he does is mustang engines.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 5 of 5 Posts