Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think my engine is on its last legs and will need rebuilt. I was wondering if anyone knows of any reliable engine builders they can recommend in Nevada, specifically in Las Vegas? I am not looking for anything over the top but seriously thinking a 331 stroker motor. I understand you get what you pay for but I don't plan to race it every weekend at the strip but I do want something that when I do get on it, people take notice. So I am NOT looking for a $5000 or more engine build. I would like to stick around 2K or less if possible. I plan to use my TF TW 170 heads. Appreciate any advice or recommendations! Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Great, moved to an area that gets almost no response...

Well, still hoping for someone that knows.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I figured a topic that talked specifically about engines would be the most obvious place to post a question about...engines...and builders specifically.

As far as Vegas specific forums, none that I am aware of. Hell I can't even seem to find a Mustang club. :blam:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya they are close by but not heard anything good about them. I did find a place, HBR (Heads By Rick) that seems promising. Not as much out here in Vegas as I expected though lol.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I haven't lived in Vegas for a few years but when I did HBR was the go to shop. I only had a couple heads milled but was happy with their service.

I think Silver State Stangs club is still active out there. There is another club called Desert Muscle that may still be around as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts