Ford Mustang Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Notice he hasn't chimed in since Woody responded. Some FB garbage. User names stick in my head, I'll make sure to cruise right past any of his posts.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #142 ·
To the original poster:
Stop being an entitled ***. Really.
It's bad enough you asked (and he actually did) he come to your house to fix a leak, but you moved 22 hours away (regardless of the reason) and you're still expecting him to fix a leak? A LEAK?
Also, the whole bit of fudging the truth, making it sound like you dropped $12 on a package deal is truly childish.
You now have zero credibility in this community.
Hahah sure sure I can deduce a lot from your post including your mental capacity which is quite low.

I stand by everything I said and I hate to say this but I can see what a complete bunch of brainless fools hang out here. I would also assume that the idiots like YOU who lash out at me are also the ones that want that idiot Indy to be unbanned.

Most of you fools have a great way of bending an manipulating what I said. Nothing backfired on as I said from the beginning this post was to just make people aware. I never mentioned any names and still stand by not doing that. And wtf do i need credibility here you make it sound like I lost something, oohhhhh no one at corral is going to be nice to me and listen to me lol yea let me go cry for a while.

For each person that attacked me here I am sure there is another not saying anything for fear of being treated how all you bullies came at me, you all must be JB supporters, the brainless majority.

Yes it was nice that Jim came over and replaced the rear main and oil pan gasket but you all are making it sound like he came over and pulled the engine/trans, replaced parts and put it back in. He spent 3 hours of his time which was great but I feel that when you buy a short block and then have them build a complete engine and it leaks immediately that is the least you could do for someone to try and maintain their reputation.

Maybe YOU all are not hearing what YOU want to hear and being little bitches about it. Like I said, drop 12k on a engine and have it perpetually leaking and then we can talk.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #143 ·
Notice he hasn't chimed in since Woody responded. Some FB garbage. User names stick in my head, I'll make sure to cruise right past any of his posts.

I was going to just keep watchin from a distance at the stupidity but I just wanted to make you look like a fool too.... :)

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #144 ·
I thought the same thing, you invite a guy over to fix your engine and you sit in the house snd dont help out!? Thats just straight disrespect.
Sorry if I work and have a job to tend to. Builder gave me a window that coincided with my job,do you have one????
Man it is so fun to respond back to these IDIOT posts!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #145 ·
His expectations are absurd, especially for this hobby. I would go out on a limb to say he regularly sends food back for who knows why. I bought a small block from Woody and smoked a piston after less than 3k miles. It was an obvious lean condition, my problem. He answered all of my emails promptly and even helped with all the torque specs to reassemble. Completely unnecessary, just went out of his way to help someone. Be a man and call him. Even if unintentional it's poor defamation on Paul's part.
Yes, YOU burnt your engine, can you tell me again, what did I do to make my engine leak oil, NOTHING. Thanks

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #146 ·
Getting an engine builder to swap gaskets etc in your driveway while you chill in the house is crazy... even crazier your on here bit ching about emails when you have his number
Called many times, no answer. Best excuse I got was couldn't answer the phone washing machine was running, LOL. You guys think you have it all figured out, keep attacking me.

·
Registered
1985 Mustang GT
507 Posts
Hahah sure sure I can deduce a lot from your post including your mental capacity which is quite low.

I stand by everything I said and I hate to say this but I can see what a complete bunch of brainless fools hang out here. I would also assume that the idiots like YOU who lash out at me are also the ones that want that idiot Indy to be unbanned.

Most of you fools have a great way of bending an manipulating what I said. Nothing backfired on as I said from the beginning this post was to just make people aware. I never mentioned any names and still stand by not doing that. And wtf do i need credibility here you make it sound like I lost something, oohhhhh no one at corral is going to be nice to me and listen to me lol yea let me go cry for a while.

For each person that attacked me here I am sure there is another not saying anything for fear of being treated how all you bullies came at me, you all must be JB supporters, the brainless majority.

Yes it was nice that Jim came over and replaced the rear main and oil pan gasket but you all are making it sound like he came over and pulled the engine/trans, replaced parts and put it back in. He spent 3 hours of his time which was great but I feel that when you buy a short block and then have them build a complete engine and it leaks immediately that is the least you could do for someone to try and maintain their reputation.

Maybe YOU all are not hearing what YOU want to hear and being little bitches about it. Like I said, drop 12k on a engine and have it perpetually leaking and then we can talk.
I’ve read this entire thread. All I can say is that you seem to think you are absolved of all blame here. You insulted Jim by saying you would take it to a “real builder” driving to your house and helping you fix the issue on top of a busy schedule and countless happy customers is about as “real” as it gets. Im not bashing you but you are acting like a troll and people are treating you as such. Also calling everyone braindead is not the best way to get sympathy that you want. Yet again not bashing you but you need to look at your actions as well as everyone else’s, good or bad. Be realistic here. You act like you’re trying to get a rise out of these “ braindead idiots” and it’s what your getting. Not fair to label anyone who doesn’t agree with your situation stupid because you possibly can’t see your own flaws. The JB claim makes me thing you really are a troll. Maybe you didn’t buy the shortblock just to troll but you sure as hell are using it as an excuse to.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
I am curious to see where the leak ends up being….

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #149 ·
I’ve read this entire thread. All I can say is that you seem to think you are absolved of all blame here. You insulted Jim by saying you would take it to a “real builder” driving to your house and helping you fix the issue on top of a busy schedule and countless happy customers is about as “real” as it gets. Im not bashing you but you are acting like a troll and people are treating you as such. Also calling everyone braindead is not the best way to get sympathy that you want. Yet again not bashing you but you need to look at your actions as well as everyone else’s, good or bad. Be realistic here. You act like you’re trying to get a rise out of these “ braindead idiots” and it’s what your getting. Not fair to label anyone who doesn’t agree with your situation stupid because you possibly can’t see your own flaws. The JB claim makes me thing you really are a troll. Maybe you didn’t buy the shortblock just to troll but you sure as hell are using it as an excuse to.
First of all I never revealed who the builder is and yes I think it is not a good sign when on 2 tries the engine is still leaking......

Second, what gave you some impression that I was looking for some kind of absolution and sympathy???? I couldn't care less. I was here to make people aware like I keep repeating and pea brains like you for some reason cannot comprehend....

I do not care what is fair and what is not because that is subjective and for everyone that I insult I have taken just as many back.

Yes yes I am trolling, ban me now!!! And yes you are bashing me so save the sanctimonious BS...

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #152 ·
Holy smokes, you are a head case man. I feel bad that anyone accepted to do any business with you.
I have probably 40k in the mustang, about 25 in my el camino and plenty of other hobbies which I have poured money into and this is the first time I have had any issues dealing with someone, if you must know.....

Again, keep attacking and bullying.....

If anyone wants a life lesson, if you want something done right, learn to do it yourself.

·
Registered
1985 Mustang GT
507 Posts
Once I get around to taking it apart I will post back. I am busy with my job (possibly another move for a new job) and another car project right now so I will get to it when I can. Trust me I am curious too!!!!
You say you wanted people to be “aware but you held off on posting the name? You also could be bashing someone for no reason because you haven’t even found your leak or what is causing it. It could have nothing to do with assembly. Just another guy who thinks his poo don’t stink

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #157 ·
Yes, aware in the sense that you need to question things. When you have an engine or trans built, ask what happens if this happens, what happens if that happens. So you don't have something happen and then have to deal with a bunch of jackasses that have 0 experience with the situation attacking you when you are not satisfied with how things were handled.

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
Maybe I missed it; but what do you think would be a fair resolution to the oil leak issue?
Have you discussed this resolution with Woody?
Have you called Woody after he posted in this thread?

·
Registered
1985 Mustang GT
507 Posts
Yes, aware in the sense that you need to question things. When you have an engine or trans built, ask what happens if this happens, what happens if that happens. So you don't have something happen and then have to deal with a bunch of jackasses that have 0 experience with the situation attacking you when you are not satisfied with how things were handled.
L
Quite another Einstein here....

Tell me, what could be leaking that I am responsible for. I took an engine that was built and I installed it......aside from putting a hole in the oil pan I think i am in the clear.....
i never said it could be YOU. I said there could be an issue outside of assembly. Crack in weld on oil pan, crank issue, RMS issue. It could have nothing to do with assembly and everything with poor manufacturing. Stop acting like everyone is attacking you and grow up. Skin thinner than paper. Go on any other forum and you will get the same treatment, it’s your behavior that is triggering the treatment.

141 - 160 of 236 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.