Ford Mustang Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
181 - 200 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #181 ·
Lol I know i'd be pissed to but I personally wouldn't have approached the situation like you did. Creating a thread on a forum where you know the builder has been active for many years and pulls allot of business from to just stir up crap is pretty weak man. You knew what you were doing and knew it wouldn't solve anything. What you should have done was simply listen to the builder and find where the leak was. After that then hash out the options going forward depending the situation. This back and forth entitled posts after post make you sound like a real ahole and even if your not that is how your coming off.

Hopefully you take the time to put the car up in the air and figure out where the leak is coming from and start enjoying the thing

Sorry if the truth HURTS!

When you send emails and make calls and don't get replies for days then maybe you would do the same.... and ask yoursefl again, do I care if i look like an ahole to you or any other fool here? No I am speaking the truth and most of you idiots don't wanna hear it so be it then.

thank you for sharing what YOU would have done, I shared what I did and like i keep saying I stand behind it.

You build and engine and it leaks oil, you "fix" it, it still leaks oil and the best you can tell me is find the leak and ignore my emails and calls then yes that is not a "real" business or builder in MY opinion. You can be a good business all day long when things are going well but the true test is when **** goes wrong and there was a huge fail here....

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #182 ·
For the record since you mentioned before, I voted for Trump, couldnt stand Indy and have a bachelors and doctors degree. But what is true is I call people out when I see BS. And honestly I had no problem with your thread up to the point you said "real engine builder" and I found out that you sat inside while he came over. You can look back to confirm that if you like, I was more than cordial before that until I figured out you were just on a witch hunt while acting like you werent. You may not have said it was Jim but you insulted him several times in the thread and then we figured out who it was by his post. Thats when it hit the fan for you.
You sound like a true lib here. You didnt have a problem until I said real, okay so bcause i hurt your feelings and you didnt like what I said? So this is okay bbut that isn't? True hypocirtical crap, if I am okay with it then it is okay but once I disagree you are the DEVIL. Typical liiberal ****. Just like ohh i have a revolver so this gun is okay but you with your scary black gun, I don't have one so why do you need one bullshit.... Keep it coming.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #183 ·
Mistake #1. Inflammatory thread title with FAIL in all caps. An oil leak on a SBF is virtually inevitable. In my case I had a pinhole in the RTV on the china wall that had oil dripping off the bottom of my new pan. It wasn't easy as you might think to find & fix either.

I don't care for 90% of the reflexive attacks on you, but when I ordered a "10k" short-block (including custom cam & bottom end buttoned up and higher-end heads) for my build, the two reason's I went with someone other than Woody were 1) I wanted a builder that I could drive to in a worst case scenario if there was an actual issue with the engine & 2) I was impatient & didn't want to wait.

You have no idea how lucky you were to be within driving distance of one of the most reputable engine builders around. As noted above, not only is he a solid builder (who actually drove to your house FFS), he provides invaluable information here that only an engine builder who is well versed & confident in his craft would do. Most of the other vendor types try to unethically steer posters to their products or their favorite vendor when they comment. The fact that you came to this forum where you rarely post, knowing that we would likely guess who you were talking about is kind of small of you to be honest.

As far as finding and fixing your little oil leak - I could give a flying ****. You clearly want to blame someone who wouldn't make such a mistake for some failed or defective component that neither of you could have anticipated. Be an adult and try to think about this from Jim's perspective. Stop being defensive and move on to what's important. Expand your thinking and try to imagine what likely uncommon failure mode could cause the leak to be misdiagnosed or somehow occur in the same place twice.
If you build an engine with new parts and it leaks over and over then yes FAIL. I do not care how large or small.

I see cougar 5.0 you are the philosopher of the forum, you must have a "doctors" degree like the other guy, who doesn't even know how to speak, another failure of the educational system, it is called a doctorate unless he was talking about an MD, maybe that is a doctors degree...but then again schools will give just about anyone a degree anyway so that must have been this doctors degree lol

keep telling me how lucky , oh yea thanks! I am so lucky that at the end of the day, engine leaking oil, builder cannot fix leak, how was the rest of the engine built?

and for all you again, I NEVER Mentioned his name and never planned to mention it so save the inflammatory BS like I ever did anything wrong for all you Joe's it might as well have been my neighbor in his garage.

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
I tried to assist you.
Have you crawled under the car yet?
Have you wiped the oil off of the engine?
Did you let the engine idle up to operating temp?
What do you see?
Pics?
No need to pull the tranny just yet.

·
Registered
'87 20th Anniversary Cougar7.0 427W
5,479 Posts
you are the philosopher
Is that the best you could do for someone who attempted to provide a fair response?

Lame.

As you said above - you're just trolling us now. Good luck with that.

·
Registered
'87 20th Anniversary Cougar7.0 427W
5,479 Posts
Flash photography Font Movie Darkness News

Reactions: venomv8

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #189 ·
I don't know, somehow I have a visual of a spoiled child lying on the floor, kicking his legs up and down, and howling about how he's being abused! I wouldn't haven't poked at you again, except it's just fun watching you lash out! Best of luck, sounds like you could use some.

Jay
I know right! It is so much fun replying to these people!!! Especially when they have no clue what they are talking about!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #190 ·
This is the beauty of online forums. Someone has an issue, the masses gang up on them, they get pissed and then they get banned. Look it up, virtually every forum no matter what the topic, it happens! Because of people like YOU!!!! Applause!

So anyway I will say it once again before I get banned or whatever. Question people before you give them money, don't assume it will all go well. Make clear how someone will handle something in the case of an adverse condition. Everyone is your buddy until something goes wrong and they need to make it right, that is the true test.

Even though most of you are a bunch of diks I do not wish anything bad on you so I wish you all the best! If you want to chat me PM me your cell and we can talk.

·
Registered
655 Posts
DUDE really are you retarded or just can't read. ENGINE BUILDER GAVE ME ONE TIME HE COULD COME OVER AND IT WAS DURING MY WORK HOURS WHEN I WAS WORKING SO I SHOULD GET FIRED FROM MY JOB SO I CAN BE CORDIAL AND SIT WITH HIM WHILE HE FIXES HIS ****UP???? MAN the retardation here doesn't stop!
No I think its you who cant read well, because if you could you would of saw where I said "I would of taken a half day off". I would of done whatever it took to accommodate him driving to my house and spending his time, gas, etc.
To help me. Tell your work you have an appointment you cant miss and will be out for a few hours. Youre working from home, dont act like you cant take off for a few hours to help, you just didnt want to. And that way had you of done that, you could see where the issue was, how he fixed it, inspected the parts he put in. Which inevitably may have stopped you from coming on here crying about how he screwed your engine up twice. You want to know how everyone on here knows your just a whiny little troll? Because you purposely failed to mention anything about what Jim did to remedy the situation in your OP. You made him out to be the bad guy and said he failed, never mentioned him coming to your house or doing anything to help. Just stayed how he wouldnt answer the phone or emails, etc etc. it wasnt til he got on we hear the true story. Funny how you left thise bits and pieces out, why? Because even YOU know it makes you look like a turd.

PS: Did I one time personally attack you until you started calling me or others retards, brainless, fools,the list goes on. Nope never called you a single thing. The worst I said was that sitting in side was disrespectful. You couldnt take that and started spouting off about we are Joe Biden supporters, retards, brainless fools, etc etc. Im mean, wow........ if you cant see your fault there I cant help you. And still every response you muster up out of that intelligent vocabulary of yours has retard in it. Im still waiting for your reply, you several times said "talk to me when you spend 12k and your engine leaks", here I am! What about your response to the fact you never paid Jim 12k for your motor, it was just a number thrown out like you gave him 12k as to get sympathy on the money you didnt give him. You paid him for a shortblock. What youre doing would be like saying there was a problem with your AFR heads and coming onhere saying "how would you feel if you paid a company 12k for heads that are messed up?" On top of this you keep reiterating to check on the builder before giving them money on how they would handle it......so wait coming to your house to fix isnt enough now? Do you really in your little world believe that Jim would of wasted his time to drive to your house, supply new parts, just to install them incorrectly so you have a leak again? Why in the F*** would he do that? Youre delusional.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #193 ·
No I think its you who cant read well, because if you could you would of saw where I said "I would of taken a half day off". I would of done whatever it took to accommodate him driving to my house and spending his time, gas, etc.
To help me. Tell your work you have an appointment you cant miss and will be out for a few hours. Youre working from home, dont act like you cant take off for a few hours to help, you just didnt want to. And that way had you of done that, you could see where the issue was, how he fixed it, inspected the parts he put in. Which inevitably may have stopped you from coming on here crying about how he screwed your engine up twice. You want to know how everyone on here knows your just a whiny little troll? Because you purposely failed to mention anything about what Jim did to remedy the situation in your OP. You made him out to be the bad guy and said he failed, never mentioned him coming to your house or doing anything to help. Just stayed how he wouldnt answer the phone or emails, etc etc. it wasnt til he got on we hear the true story. Funny how you left thise bits and pieces out, why? Because even YOU know it makes you look like a turd.
WOW WOW YES this is great I can finally prove your retardation, man you guys keep drawing me out but it is fun....HERE IS A CUT AND PASTE FROM MY FIRST POST....

"Contact engine builder. He says pull the engine and bring it to me I will fix it. Whoa, I have to rent a truck and pull the engine and bring it to you? Finally I get him to agree to come and fix it at my house as he lives about 1 hour away. This was very cool of him and much appreciated. So I pull the engine, put it on a stand and he does the work and says give it a couple days and you are good to go."

This absolutly proves your retardation. who is the troll now, BYE BYE dumbass...

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #194 ·
THIS Just proves again that probably 100% of you guys attacking me did not even read my posts or fully even read my INITIAL post.. THIS IS HILARIOUS but you all have opinions and are attacking me. Here is me bragging, man it feels good to be right. Thank you Venomv8 the guy with the doctors degree for unequivocally making me the most relevant and credible person in this thread!

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
this thread has run its course. The OP wanted to come here and stir the pot and creat drama for some sort of retribution. He had no intent on changing his opinion of the situation. Let him move on and he can never do business with the engine builder again.

·
Registered
2,511 Posts

PS: Did I one time personally attack you until you started calling me or others retards, brainless, fools,the list goes on. Nope never called you a single thing. The worst I said was that sitting in side was disrespectful. You couldnt take that and started spouting off about we are Joe Biden supporters, retards, brainless fools, etc etc. Im mean, wow........ if you cant see your fault there I cant help you. And still every response you muster up out of that intelligent vocabulary of yours has retard in it. Im still waiting for your reply, you several times said "talk to me when you spend 12k and your engine leaks", here I am! What about your response to the fact you never paid Jim 12k for your motor, it was just a number thrown out like you gave him 12k as to get sympathy on the money you didnt give him. You paid him for a shortblock. What youre doing would be like saying there was a problem with your AFR heads and coming onhere saying "how would you feel if you paid a company 12k for heads that are messed up?" On top of this you keep reiterating to check on the builder before giving them money on how they would handle it......so wait coming to your house to fix isnt enough now? Do you really in your little world believe that Jim would of wasted his time to drive to your house, supply new parts, just to install them incorrectly so you have a leak again? Why in the F*** would he do that? Youre delusional.
BINGO.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Moron who isn't running a PCV on his street engine wonders why he has leaks. Blames/slanders the engine builder. Doesn't listen to anyone. Makes double and triple angry posts. Plays the victim by accusing everyone else of "ganging up on him."

Seems like a typical Deplorable Trumpster move, by-the-way. Act like an ignorant, petulant douch nozzle and then blame everyone else for all your problems. Just like your cult leader.

That about sum up the thread or did I miss something between page 2 and page 9, which I did not read?

181 - 200 of 236 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.