Ford Mustang Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
The bottom line is and Jim and I can argue this back and forth but as I mentioned. Before and during the build, communication and emails were amazing. Calls and emails getting answered almost immediately. Once the leak was present I was getting excuses and having to follow up on emails after not hearing anything for days. So at this point I think I am just on my own and it is what it is. I am a big boy I can figure it out.
Called many times, no answer. Best excuse I got was couldn't answer the phone washing machine was running, LOL. You guys think you have it all figured out, keep attacking me.
Lol I know i'd be pissed to but I personally wouldn't have approached the situation like you did. Creating a thread on a forum where you know the builder has been active for many years and pulls allot of business from to just stir up crap is pretty weak man. You knew what you were doing and knew it wouldn't solve anything. What you should have done was simply listen to the builder and find where the leak was. After that then hash out the options going forward depending the situation. This back and forth entitled posts after post make you sound like a real ahole and even if your not that is how your coming off.

Hopefully you take the time to put the car up in the air and figure out where the leak is coming from and start enjoying the thing

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Sorry if the truth HURTS!

When you send emails and make calls and don't get replies for days then maybe you would do the same.... and ask yoursefl again, do I care if i look like an ahole to you or any other fool here? No I am speaking the truth and most of you idiots don't wanna hear it so be it then.

thank you for sharing what YOU would have done, I shared what I did and like i keep saying I stand behind it.

You build and engine and it leaks oil, you "fix" it, it still leaks oil and the best you can tell me is find the leak and ignore my emails and calls then yes that is not a "real" business or builder in MY opinion. You can be a good business all day long when things are going well but the true test is when **** goes wrong and there was a huge fail here....
Go f yourself you self richest pos... I hope your junk implodes on you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.