Ford Mustang Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,038 Posts
To the original poster:
Stop being an entitled *******. Really.
It's bad enough you asked (and he actually did) he come to your house to fix a leak, but you moved 22 hours away (regardless of the reason) and you're still expecting him to fix a leak? A LEAK?
Also, the whole bit of fudging the truth, making it sound like you dropped $12 on a package deal is truly childish.
You now have zero credibility in this community.

· Registered
1,038 Posts
Hahah sure sure I can deduce a lot from your post including your mental capacity which is quite low.

I stand by everything I said and I hate to say this but I can see what a complete bunch of brainless fools hang out here. I would also assume that the idiots like YOU who lash out at me are also the ones that want that idiot Indy to be unbanned.

Most of you fools have a great way of bending an manipulating what I said. Nothing backfired on as I said from the beginning this post was to just make people aware. I never mentioned any names and still stand by not doing that. And wtf do i need credibility here you make it sound like I lost something, oohhhhh no one at corral is going to be nice to me and listen to me lol yea let me go cry for a while.

For each person that attacked me here I am sure there is another not saying anything for fear of being treated how all you bullies came at me, you all must be JB supporters, the brainless majority.

Yes it was nice that Jim came over and replaced the rear main and oil pan gasket but you all are making it sound like he came over and pulled the engine/trans, replaced parts and put it back in. He spent 3 hours of his time which was great but I feel that when you buy a short block and then have them build a complete engine and it leaks immediately that is the least you could do for someone to try and maintain their reputation.

Maybe YOU all are not hearing what YOU want to hear and being little bitches about it. Like I said, drop 12k on a engine and have it perpetually leaking and then we can talk.
A few things here:
1) There is an old saying that if one person calls you a jackass, no big deal. If two people call you out, maybe there is something to it. If a bunch of people say you're being a jackass......
2) You leading in with calling the people disagreeing with you "low intelligence" and "brainless fools" is typical of people that have a bit of superiority complex, and make themselves feel better by trying to set themselves above those disagreeing with them. Those with superiority complexes usually are actually very insecure people and are over compensating for something.
3) If you don't feel you need credibility here at the Corral, why are you even still beating this drum? Why are you even bothering to debate with anyone here if you don't care?
4) Attacked and bullied? What are you, a 14 year old girl?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.