Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Formerly _ford_man_16
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so i had just gotten gas. On the way home, I was gettin' ready to turn on to a street, and all of the sudden it just died. Never done this before. It started right back up though. But the presets on my radio got reset. So i knew something electrical was wrong. Well, i was driving with my parking lights on, and i looked down at my temp guage and it was at the "N" on normal! It stayed there for a while. So i pulled over and it still didn't go down. So i turned the lights off and shut the car off. Waited a couple minutes and started it back up. The temp guage read at the "M" on normal, which is where it normally runs. Well i turned my parking lights back on and the temp gauge started to rise quite rapidly. Got up to the "N" again, then i turned the lights off, and the temp guage went down to where it normally is. Lights on again, temp guage went up, lights off, temp guage down. I can't figure it out. I did notice that my amp guage was reading at the mark below the middle one. Could that have anything to do with it? Any info is helpful.

Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts