Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody make a electric water pump for the 5.0 h.0 looked around but havent found much dont want to drive anything but my alternator..manual rack will fix the steering..i had an electric pump on my old ride ... spun nothing but my alternator..

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yea, several people make the ele. pumps your looking for, Jegs and Summit carry the more comman brands. Myself...I wanna Miezier(spelling?) just cause it looks so damn good, but can't see paying $300 for a water pump.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
didnt see any small ford listings...guess one for a regular sbf will work..arent h.o.s reverse rotation...??? guess i could take out the stat and use a thermostat to turn on my pump and fan....:p thats how i did my old ride..thanks...if you happen to run across a link lemme know..it was a weiand i bleeve...bought it used and ran it for the two years street driven...who says they wont last on the street!!! appreciate it man..

·
Registered
202 Posts
Meziere makes a new electric pump for the daily driven, street mustang, which uses the serpentine belt with an idler pulley on the snout. I actually have it sitting in my garage, but haven't got around to installing it. Be preppared to pay $$, if you want it. Meziere claims it is good for 50,000-60,000 miles, and flows 50gpm of coolant. I don't have the part # off hand, but I got it from Summit, even though Meziere is local right here in San Diego (Escondido).

Andy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.