Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
"Eleanor" Mustang Power Wheels

If I was 5 I would drive this thing to Kindergarden.

The stripes and decals are all painted, no vinyl.

·
Premium Member
10,681 Posts
to bad you FAILED on spelling the name correctly.

sweet power wheels though

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
to bad you FAILED on spelling the name correctly.

sweet power wheels though
It happens from time to time, there is a reason I do not enter spelling contests.

·
Registered
549 Posts
The Cervinis one would have been a better platform to start with. It just looks like a mineral grey Mustang with black stipes. It is cool and all but far from Eleanor like.

https://cervinis.com/product.aspx?car=1&id=1208

I too am with Eleanorfox on the spelling. What ever happened to proof reading?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Cervinis one would have been a better platform to start with. It just looks like a mineral grey Mustang with black stipes. It is cool and all but far from Eleanor like.

https://cervinis.com/product.aspx?car=1&id=1208

I too am with Eleanorfox on the spelling. What ever happened to proof reading?

Wow, didn't realize it was a spelling contest. Had no clue one letter would be the end of the world

Anyway, Eleanorfox needs to learn how to use "to" and "too" properly. He is short one "o" to make his sentence proper English.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
####, nice job. Now you need to look up some power mods for it :salute:

And hell guys, forget the spelling. It should be called a gt500 anyway.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
It does look pretty sweet, but, other than the stripe it isn't much different than a normal GT. Replace the grille and foglights with a billet piece and the small purple lights and now you're talking. Eleanor wasn't a GT500KR was she? I believe she was a GT500"E"

Regardless, you did a pretty kick ass job and I'd definitely rock her on the way to the bus stop.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
It does look pretty sweet, but, other than the stripe it isn't much different than a normal GT. Replace the grille and foglights with a billet piece and the small purple lights and now you're talking. Eleanor wasn't a GT500KR was she? I believe she was a GT500"E"

Regardless, you did a pretty kick ass job and I'd definitely rock her on the way to the bus stop.
technically Eleanor was a 73 Mach 1 and was yellow... but I'm old skool.

good job on the paint, tho. ;)

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This was done over a year ago, at the time there weren't too many options for add ons.

I did another one that was white with blue stripes, had cobra snake emblems for badges. I need to find the pictures of that one

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
technically Eleanor was a 73 Mach 1 and was yellow... but I'm old skool.

good job on the paint, tho. ;)
You are correct, I have the original on DVD and that car really takes a pounding. H.B Halicki actually died making the sequel.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
You are correct, I have the original on DVD and that car really takes a pounding. H.B Halicki actually died making the sequel.
yep. I lived in the same town he grew up in... and he died about 5 minutes from where I am right now. great guy, never forgot his small hometown... many don't know the original (I also have the remastered version on DVD), but IMO it was the greatest car chase ever.

·
Registered
509 Posts
This was done over a year ago, at the time there weren't too many options for add ons.

I did another one that was white with blue stripes, had cobra snake emblems for badges. I need to find the pictures of that one
You never showed the guys on CTR these cars did you? lol, still looks better then that Mustang I haven't had a chance to work on...

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Those things will support a 200 lb adult. Ask me how I know! :)

I'm temped to pick up one of those, and convert it to a gasoline engine setup. I'm convinced someone out there has had to have done it

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Those things will support a 200 lb adult. Ask me how I know! :)

I'm temped to pick up one of those, and convert it to a gasoline engine setup. I'm convinced someone out there has had to have done it

There is a video on You tube of what you're talking about. They are absolutely fantastic.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
####, nice job. Now you need to look up some power mods for it :salute:
I switched a power wheels truck to 24 volts for a kids race at a dirt track for my son. Have a switch on the dash to switch from 12 to 24. If you try to start with 24 volts it will tear up the plastic gears on the motors.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts