Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Getting ready to drop in an EFI motor into my 68 coupe. I have the A9L, the injector wiring harness, and O2 harness. I have a T5 I'm putting behind it with a 4.11:1 9" rear. I was thinking I was going to use a tweecer to tune the motor (306 with some good parts).

What other parts am I going to need to connect the computer to the harnesses? It looks like there is something I am missing from the computer to the harnesses.

I have some other things as well... tps, 3G alt, and the O2 sensors are already driled and ready to go in the long tubes.

I guess what I need to know is what is the part, or wiring part, that I need to connect everything to the computer. And what, or where should I run the power and everything? Since the 68 doesn't have a real fuse box, anyone have ideas or where they have done their early mustang to EFI power supply from.

Thanx!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Hello all. Getting ready to drop in an EFI motor into my 68 coupe. I have the A9L, the injector wiring harness, and O2 harness. I have a T5 I'm putting behind it with a 4.11:1 9" rear. I was thinking I was going to use a tweecer to tune the motor (306 with some good parts).

What other parts am I going to need to connect the computer to the harnesses? It looks like there is something I am missing from the computer to the harnesses.

I have some other things as well... tps, 3G alt, and the O2 sensors are already driled and ready to go in the long tubes.

I guess what I need to know is what is the part, or wiring part, that I need to connect everything to the computer. And what, or where should I run the power and everything? Since the 68 doesn't have a real fuse box, anyone have ideas or where they have done their early mustang to EFI power supply from.

Thanx!
try fordfuelinjection.com

fun stuff!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HOLY INFORMATION OVERLOAD!!! Thank you for the link! What a great site! I needed this a very long time ago. I would have just got an aftermarket kit from somewhere! hahahaha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts