Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I want to build a EFI 351w from block up to drop into my classic '68 Fastback. Problem is I don't know where to buy the block, crank, rods/pistons, etc. Any information on where I can purchase the materials needed, or suggestions as to which brands to buy would be great! I want to get around 400 rwhp n/a out of the engine if possible. Thanks again for any help!

-Eric

·
Registered
27 Posts
400rwhp should not be a problem at all out of a 351W. As far as parts, take a look at the classifieds on here....lots of people changin their set-ups all the time. U could always take a motor out of a later style bronco or F-150 with a 351W, that way it uses the same cam base circle as a 5.0....so u can run a list of 5.0 cams in your 351W. Intake.....its all on what type of RPMs you're gonna be turnin....but b4 intake or b4 cam.....u gotta see what heads u r gonna be runnin and what they will flow, and the answers you get from your heads, will tell you what cam and what intake you will need to run. Hope this helps, and i know some people will chime in with their personal preferences. Good Luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts