Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took out my passenger kick panel, but I can't find a cannon plug that looks like the one in the diagram it the tech secton. There is 2 gray ones and a black one. Then the Main one that plugs into the EEC. Am I looking in the wrong place? Which one is it? Please point me in the right direction.:confused:

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Found It

I found the connection, thanks captain. Now The only codes i'm getting are 17,21,76. And the techpage says that these don't exist. I've double and triple checked them and this is definitly what the codes are, unless I'm reading them wrong. But thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Re: Found It

94bonestocker said:
I found the connection, thanks captain. Now The only codes i'm getting are 17,21,76. And the techpage says that these don't exist. I've double and triple checked them and this is definitly what the codes are, unless I'm reading them wrong. But thank you for pointing me in the right direction.
I was wondering if you were sure of those codes, Our cars have 3 digit fault codes. My 95GT has fault code 172 and 176 which are for the O2s.

172 - HEGO sensor not switching system has been or is lean right bank

176 - HEGO sensor not switching system has been or is lean left bank

Hope this helps ya:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.