Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a pair of Victor Jr. heads for sale. I purchased these a month or so ago from blown91notch. At the time I was preparing to build a SBF stroker, but since have changed my mind and decided to go with a 4V motor instead. Clearly these aren't going to work for me, so I would like to sell them. I have listed below what I know about these heads. I took one out of the box as soon as I got it so that I could stare at it for a while, but the other is still in its box from when it was shipped to me. (Original boxes btw) If you have any questions, please ask.. If I don't know the answer, then I will hit up blown91notch. He was using these heads until he received my check in the mail. They need to be cleaned up, but otherwise the look really good to me.

Edelbrock Victor Jr. Cylinder Heads
Edelbrock Victor Jr. Cylinder Heads 77199 - SummitRacing.com

Manley Professional Valve Springs 22429-16
Manley Professional Valve Springs 22429-16 - SummitRacing.com

7/16 rocker studs

This stuff looks like around $1,700 new, so I would like to ask $1,350 for them. Feel free to make any REASONABLE offers via PM. As far as trades, I am looking for a blower kit for a 4V modular motor, 2003/2004 4V heads, and possibly a 99 cobra intake.

Thanks guys!

Attachments

·
Registered
329 Posts
Any port work done on them?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ttt
Sure would like to ship these out today.
I'm interested in trades for superchargers, MegaSquirt, 99 Cobra intake manifolds, forged 4.6 mod motor internals, 4V aftermarket cams as well.
I may even be willing to trade for something that might be easier for me to sell :)

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 41 Posts