Ford Mustang Forums banner

1601 - 1606 of 1606 Posts

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,601
Thanks, guys! Alas, the Eaton has been sold. It was a great setup for a street driven, pump gas 302-306, but not so good on the 363. If I ever get it going (hopefully in the next month or two), I'll start a thread on the new 365 with ported heads, intake and a/a intercooled Whipple.

·
Registered
232 Posts
If I ever get it going (hopefully in the next month or two), I'll start a thread on the new 365 with ported heads, intake and a/a intercooled Whipple.
Alex, link that up to this thread when you start it. I want to follow your next adventure. Hopefully, the twists and turns in this story make you that much faster - Good Luck!!!

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
Alex, link that up to this thread when you start it. I want to follow your next adventure. Hopefully, the twists and turns in this story make you that much faster - Good Luck!!!
What he said please add link here so I don't miss. I read this everyday. I say go Whipple. I am doing turbo myself, and I think big ass Whipple will be cool.

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,604
Steve - Most definitely will link the new thread here. I got a, "Come get your motor already" call from the machine shop today. My professional life has seen some pretty big changes in the past few months so I haven't been able to get it yet. I'll get it when I get back from Florida in a couple of weeks.

89BlackGTVert - Thanks - Yeah, the whipple's going on it. I keep going back and forth about how to cool the intake charge. Right now my head's at running copper tubes through my modified upper as a sort of integral A/W cooler. However, I reserve to right to change my mind again...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Eaton M90

Hey man, sorry if you get multiple messages. I was having computer trouble. I just wanted to ask you about the M90. I recently picked one up and want to install it in my 1995 Mustang GT. Can I send you a few questions your way?

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,606
No worries. This new forum format doesn't send me an email when I get a pm, and doesn't do much to notify me when I come on here. Email sent.

1601 - 1606 of 1606 Posts