Ford Mustang Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Way longer, but I didn't see anybody challenging that........... you must be "ledger" as well
Yeah not sure how I got logged into the ledgar account other than google automatically logging me in.

Reactions: tmoss

·
Registered
1986 Mustang 5.0 5 speed coupe
1,437 Posts
Oh sweet I’ll have to keep my eye out for them.
The deals are out there man!!! I was given a complete Teskid 4.6 4v longblock FREE from a member here, just had to drive a few hours to load it up. Oh, while I was there he offered me a low mileage Tremec TKO 600 with both a modular bellhousing and pushrod bellhousing that looked brand new for $1200. Another member just sold me a like new low mileage 347 roller shortblock with deep sump Milodon pan and urethane motor mounts still installed for $800, MAC Prochamber and 3in MAC Flowpath mufflers for $200. Deals like these you just cannot pass on!!!!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Flippers, a part of humanity that needs to die off.....
whats wrong with that? i flipped 5 first gen camaros 2 years ago... made enough to send a kid to college!!! jr college but still lol

i try to keep at least one car at all times in my possession to flip. it's a good way to get extra cash if your savvy..

·
Registered
856 Posts
whats wrong with that? i flipped 5 first gen camaros 2 years ago... made enough to send a kid to college!!! jr college but still lol

i try to keep at least one car at all times in my possession to flip. it's a good way to get extra cash if your savvy..
Flippers like you run the price up on cars and parts... You also make more parts unavailable as you HOARD them and wipe out the good stuff at the wrecking yards before the hobbyists who NEED THEM can get them
Flippers SUCK

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Flippers like you run the price up on cars and parts... You also make more parts unavailable as you HOARD them and wipe out the good stuff at the wrecking yards before the hobbyists who NEED THEM can get them
Flippers SUCK
lol i can respect your opinion and have a different one.. i'm not a horder with parts who wont sell.... if i got it, it's for sale... we may save a lot of parts from being crushed... the junkyard doesnt care if it's a gt40p motor that a hobbyists could use parts off of.. if it sits there very long it's going to get CRUSHED.. so i pick up a lot of stuff and sell it off.. and i get paid for my time saving it. most recently ive dabbled in the first gen camaro stuff and dodge viper stuff.. flipping those cars takes a little know how and connections.. i've bought them at estate sales... off facebook... out of barns from a widow... and just from word of mouth.. i find the market where the car will go that will give it the best chance at being restored or if in good shape, it's sent to a collector that will take care of it.. so in a way my flipping actually helps save some cars and give collectors the opportunity to get the car they want...

·
Registered
856 Posts
When I was a young man growing up in a small town there was this guy, John Jolley was his name... The absolute epitomy of a DEWEY... For some reason this dip **** seemed to get every spare manual transmission part in town... If you needed it and could not find it ( except for new, which was not afordable for a high school kid) this *** stain had it...
He would get out a OEM factory price list then deduct 25% off of FULL LIST and that was the price.....
I Heard he was found dead in a back alley with an input shaft shoved up his rectum.......

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
When I was a young man growing up in a small town there was this guy, John Jolley was his name... The absolute epitomy of a DEWEY... For some reason this dip ** seemed to get every spare manual transmission part in town... If you needed it and could not find it ( except for new, which was not afordable for a high school kid) this * stain had it...
He would get out a OEM factory price list then deduct 25% off of FULL LIST and that was the price.....
I Heard he was found dead in a back alley with an input shaft shoved up his rectum.......
naugh i dont gouge like that... and i do actually 'try' to help ppl out at times..

·
Registered
1988 Ford Mustang GT with a 1989 GT 5.0
59 Posts
The deals are out there man!!! I was given a complete Teskid 4.6 4v longblock FREE from a member here, just had to drive a few hours to load it up. Oh, while I was there he offered me a low mileage Tremec TKO 600 with both a modular bellhousing and pushrod bellhousing that looked brand new for $1200. Another member just sold me a like new low mileage 347 roller shortblock with deep sump Milodon pan and urethane motor mounts still installed for $800, MAC Prochamber and 3in MAC Flowpath mufflers for $200. Deals like these you just cannot pass on!!!!
those are some wicked deals!

·
Super Moderator
27,662 Posts
I don't have time to edit this thread, so consider it another TECH thread shut down in a TECH forum thanks to idiots who can't keep their ****ing mouths shut about POLITICS. Ban Stick windup commencing. That, I'll make time for.

61 - 70 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.