Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know both of these mufflers are straight through design which is exactly what i want. i know im going with an o/r h-pipe cuz of the low end torque and the deeper note. i want the deepest not possible? what are your opinions on these 2? which one is deeper and which one is louder? i know i dont want magnapacks with the o/r h cuz ive heard it sounds like crap! also...i might be able to pick up a borla cat back for pretty cheap and i would go with that just cuz i could get it for cheap but how would it sound with an o/r h? if it would sound like crap i dont want it. I WANT DEEP AND LOUD.

·
Registered
31 Posts
You could end up losing some low end torque with a O/R h pipe. You may gain some more topend with with it over a catted hi-flow hpipe. You will get the sound you are looking for. Although with a straight through muffler have you heard the way they sound through a xpipe. Awesome...Dave

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanx for the reply. i actually havent heard someone with a straight through in person with an xpipe but my friend has a magnaflow cat back and an o/r h on his 95 5.0. i know it wont sound exactly the same but i really like the loud smoothness of the sound.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts