Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wondering what some of you think i might dyno at with my combination.. Mods are in the signature below, and i will also be adding a procharger to the mix, with a 2 core intercooler with around 10lbs of boost along with 42lb injectors and a lightning 90mm mass air.. I hope to see 370hp to the wheels, think im asking for to much??

·
Registered
56 Posts
I think you might match or surpass 370...you've got a nice setup..

Wish I had money to do that.

Congrats

AL

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well a buddy of mine (98siverstang) has 10.1 compression on his 98 gt with a novi 2000 putting out 10lbs of boost on the stock block and his held up for some time now.. I think its all in the tune honestly..

·
Registered
678 Posts
Dennis I think with a good tune your gonna see upwards of 450RWHP. You dont have to worry about the compression as much since you will have a innercooler. Didnt Wimp make right around 400 with 10lbs boost ?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Nice setup, but how did you make the Steeda timing adjuster work with the March piggyback pullies?

·
Registered
570 Posts
No guess, but wanted to say good luck. :)

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
San~Man I ended up having to take the pulleys off to put the timing adjuster on cause steeda stopped making the adapter part..

·
Registered
62 Posts
You have a NOS sticker Dennis, you should at least get 20rwhp with that :D :D :evil:

In all honesty, good luck, and my money is on the 430rwhp mark..(thats including the sticker underhood too :D)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts