Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The two places I've seen consistently recommended were Ditos Motors in South San Francisco, and AED in Sacramento. Called them both today and neither shop tunes fox bodies anymore. And neither could give any suggestions or recommendations of anyone who does. Are there ANY generally well-regarded people around here to dyno tune a fox? Searching forums, every post I've found is from 2+ years ago when both of those shops still did it.

·
Registered
7,019 Posts
The two places I've seen consistently recommended were Ditos Motors in South San Francisco, and AED in Sacramento. Called them both today and neither shop tunes fox bodies anymore. And neither could give any suggestions or recommendations of anyone who does. Are there ANY generally well-regarded people around here to dyno tune a fox? Searching forums, every post I've found is from 2+ years ago when both of those shops still did it.
There were several Cali guys years ago that would get together and have Bob K fly out and do a session for them all. IIRC they ALL had great results, one (or more) may have had too great results (broken blocks from high HP).

I believe FLF was the ringleader on this, although he hasnt been around here for a few years. You might find someone in some of his old threads that can lead you in the right direction... if this is something that interests you...

https://forums.corral.net/forums/west/1314669-kurgan-dyno-day-so-cal-aug-13-a.html

yes, i realize this was So-cal, but i dont see why Bob would not come to Nor-cal.

·
Registered
149 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts