Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had their car dyno tuned at steeda? Im about to get a tune and i was wondering were the best place to get it done in south florida is? I already have the diablo chip also. If anyone has anything good to say about steeda's tune or any other in south florida please let me know.

My mods are in my sig! Can anyone guess what i might put down?

Thanks, D

·
Registered
144 Posts
willie figueroa is diablosport's main endorsement and he is in south florida. I don't know anything about steeda's tuners but I do know that willie is one of the best. I'd give him a call.
Later,
John

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Where ever you go, be sure they use the new SCT software. It's way beyond anything else out there and they train their dealers VERY well.

Ken

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks alot, Hey gatorspeed do you have the number or a way to contact william figueroa?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I took mine there for the Steeda Supercharger Package install. The install was great, however there was no dyno tuning, just a reflash. They dynod it after the install, but that's about it. I'd imagine they know pretty well what they're doing.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Actually you have 2 good software options when it comes to tuning right now. There is SCT which KenB mentioned and EFI solutions. Tim(Cobra Killer) has used the EFI Solutions software to tune all the modular motored cars that have come thru his shop. He used the EFI Solutions software to tune Michael Kidd's 660+hp 2valve Mustang.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I appreciate the good info, however i plan on staying NA. I will probably aget nitrous at the end of the year though.

·
Registered
70 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
lmao at this thread. So, we go from a "can steeda tune my car" to "my graph is bigger than your graph". Sheesh.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yea, and this thread is also like 3 weeks old. But i still appreciate the info!

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
micool said:
lmao at this thread. So, we go from a "can steeda tune my car" to "my graph is bigger than your graph". Sheesh.
Well DC posted first. I figured if we are going to talk about fast 2V cars, the guy should know what else is out there.

Thanks SmithAtlanta

I've got a completely new combo in the works as well.

Ken

·
Registered
798 Posts
Very nice job Ken....
I'll be interested to see what I can get with a compression bump and a bullit intake...the one we did didnt have any kind of compression bump..I kinda wish it had been a 96-98 car.

Again,badass man...It cool to see someone making those kind of numbers...I swear a 350rwhp N/A 2 valve is possible.Im sure we we all see one in the near future..

Tim

·
Registered
70 Posts
I was just replying to his apparant dismissal of my first comment. That is why I copied his reply :D I got the impression that he was thinking T&J didn't do N/A. They do it very well in my opinion...

Not many people in the 300 club at the rear wheels staying N/A, especially when they don't increase the CR or the mess with the bottom end... I love Ken's numbers, and I would like to know what he did to get them...

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Tim,

Thanks. I told you we can all get along;)
I wasn't trying to start a battle or anything like I think Michael was suggesting. Just trying to get the info out there as I'm sure that is what you are trying to do.

My new combo should be quite telling in what's in store for the 2V in NA form. We are trying quite a bit of "different" ideas to push the limit. Should have initial dyno numbers with my bullitt intake in the next month. And then we will swap it with the P51. Probably won't see the track till mid year because I need a tranny :(

Ken

·
Registered
582 Posts
KenB said:

Thanks. I told you we can all get along;)
I wasn't trying to start a battle or anything like I think Michael was suggesting.

Ken
What I was suggesting is that a gentleman started a thread asking if steeda could tune his car and next thing you know we're comparing dyno graphs. Hijacking at its' finest.

If my comment had been specifically for you I wouldv'e quoted you.

Either this internet stuff sucks or I suck at it......

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
micool said:
What I was suggesting is that a gentleman started a thread asking if steeda could tune his car and next thing you know we're comparing dyno graphs. Hijacking at its' finest.

If my comment had been specifically for you I wouldv'e quoted you.

Either this internet stuff sucks or I suck at it......
I never said it was directed at me. I believe it was directed at DC-GT and myself. I would never have posted mine if he didn't post that one. If someone is going to start promoting, then it's only fair for others to get their 2 cents in.

Although I do suspect if DC had made that post and I hadn't, you wouldn't have said a word. That's just my take on it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts