Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the mods in the sig, just dynoed the car this past weekend. My best was 299.7hp wich peaked at about 5500. Peak torque was 330.1 and that peaked at about 4150. The first run was 283hp, the timing was at 16* and the fuel was at 42psi wich with the 190 pump and 30lb injectors i've been told this was way rich. But, with my 15:1 a/f I guess not. I thought it was lean due to the plugs too. We had no fuel pressure gauge:mad: So I just gave the regulator 1 1/2 turns in and ran it again, this resulted in the 299.7 hp, 16hp gain and about a 12.9-13.8 a/f ratio. I upped the fuel another 1/2 turn and the horsepower stayed at about 296 but the air fuel reached almost 16:1:eek: I couldnt get it back down from 15:1 after that:confused: I have a pro-m 77mm wich I bought used with the injectors from a reputable guy on stangnet, do you think the meter is my problem? Doesnt the processor use the maf @wot and not the o2 censors? Did the processor lean the car out after it learned that I richened it up? The car runs fine and idle/driveability is good. I will try to post the graph later, but it has a few spikes in it from what seemed like cutting out. Sorry for the length, any thoughts and advice greatly appreciated. I am thinking of using a AFM pms, but dont want to spend the money if I dont have to, should just go to a f-n carburetor:eek:

mike.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts