Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some GT-40 heads being ported and the RPM intake on the way. My traction now isn't the best so I know I am going to have to beef it up a bit. After spending all my money on the other goodies I don't have much left over for traction. What would help me hookup better a set of Nittos or a set of subframe connectors? Is there something else all together you think I should get done?
Thanks for the help

Chip

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Tires will make the biggest difference, but you may have other problems (wheelhop) that may need addressing after installing stickier rubber. I would get some good LCA's first (after tires) then the SFC's. After that maybe some adjustable uppers, then drag or adjustable shocks/struts, then some springs.

·
Registered
538 Posts
The tires will make you hook better BUT, I'd put subframes on it before sticky tires if you don't want the area behind your 1/4 windows to be wavy.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Toddzilla said:
The tires will make you hook better BUT, I'd put subframes on it before sticky tires if you don't want the area behind your 1/4 windows to be wavy.
Exactly, do things the right way the first time so you dont have more work to do down the road....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.