Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone running one on their 94-94 GT?

I'm lookin into them and think that is the best one to get with my Borla side exaust.

What is your overall opinion of the Dr. Gas X-pipe. Price, Fit, quality, sound, etc...

They will have Cataylitic converters on them for emission reasons. Don't feel like swapping every out every two years and want to keep my hearing.

Thanks for any respones.
:cool:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
streetsnake94 said:
Awe, come on Punestang. Are you sure you don't want to contribute to the brown cloud that constantly floats over our lovely city? HeHeHe:D

Yeah, that is pretty bad. I live in the East valley and can see that everyday just looming over the city.

I really don't want to deal with taking the pipe on and off every 2 years.

Nice hood by the way.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have been debating for quite a while now whether or not to go with the off road H. After hanging out with 94SVT, I really like the sound of his car, just don't ride behind him or the contact high will make you loopy.:rolleyes:

Thanks for the compliments on the hood. I am actually thinking about hooking it back up again and ditching the HAI(Mac Hot Air Intake). Maybe I will run the Mac in the winter and the Ram in the summer. You should go to Speedworld with us sometime.

You by far have the best username on this site. I laugh every time I read it. I'ts really funny when I'm at work and someone walks in and sees it on the screen.:eek: :lol:

·
Registered
109 Posts
I got the one for longtube headers and it didn't fit worth a crap. Supposedly if you slide the tube around they will fit, but we couldn't get it to fit around the crossmember. The pipe is actually designed for a 87-93 car i believe which is what creates the problem with the cross member. I love the sound of it, no drone and really mean at WOT. I would just buy the universal kit if i were to do it again since i ended up having a muffler shop bend pipe to make it work..........

RYAN

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
streetsnake94 said:
I have been debating for quite a while now whether or not to go with the off road H. After hanging out with 94SVT, I really like the sound of his car, just don't ride behind him or the contact high will make you loopy.:rolleyes:

Thanks for the compliments on the hood. I am actually thinking about hooking it back up again and ditching the HAI(Mac Hot Air Intake). Maybe I will run the Mac in the winter and the Ram in the summer. You should go to Speedworld with us sometime.

You by far have the best username on this site. I laugh every time I read it. I'ts really funny when I'm at work and someone walks in and sees it on the screen.:eek: :lol:
I'm going to be running the Borla side exhaust setup and heard that the X-pipe is the way to go with those muffs.

Yeah, I got to get up to Speedworld when the car gets fixed up and lookin good.

Punestang, I thought about going with poonstang but heh, it's all the same.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.