Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new double a performance k member . Lightest one on the market. It has the 1.5" drop and the removable center section and adjustable a arms with the travel limiters built in also have brand new pinto rack and bumpsteer kit to go with it paid $1500 for y this setup will take $1000 or make me a reaonable offer need Christmas $$$$$

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
If you're talking Pinto steering rack to work with this k-member, is this thing intended for a pre-1979 install?
I've never heard of this company so please forgive me if your description of its features doesn't sound very enticing. I guess it's one of those lesser known brands?

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ever heard of todd berry? He went 4.30s with this set up....look it up and ask around

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can seepic of it at doubleaaperformance.com lightest k member on the market only weighs 22lbs.....thats k member a arms and limiters with ball joints installed

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you you have to excuse haters who seem to only have slow ass street cars and never had something that will haul ass and btw cobraman1024 you run a pinto rack because its alot lighter and make up for the length in the tierods (bumpsteer kit)

·
Registered
284 Posts
If you're talking Pinto steering rack to work with this k-member, is this thing intended for a pre-1979 install?
I've never heard of this company so please forgive me if your description of its features doesn't sound very enticing. I guess it's one of those lesser known brands?
LOL, at this post.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
While Cobraman could've looked up Double A performance to find out more about this, he chose to ask. Your smartass replies aren't very helpful. You did, finally, turn him onto the website, however, your remark about guys with "slow ass street cars" is a bit elitist, don't ya think? Not everyone has expendable income. Anyhow, glws, I'd be interested, but your a dick. Free bump!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He was a smartass 1st iwas just returning it to him.....not enticing? Lesser brand?......that would piss u off if he put it onur listing

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Thank you you have to excuse haters who seem to only have slow ass street cars and never had something that will haul ass and btw cobraman1024 you run a pinto rack because its alot lighter and make up for the length in the tierods (bumpsteer kit)
So what you're saying is that you only want to insult people, right?
I guess I have to explain myself to people who cant think past spending money.
1. My comment wasn't to insult you or be a smart ass as you want to put it.
2. Double A obviously does not advertise as much as MM, Griggs, Steeda, UPR or QA1------thus my label as a lesser known company.
3. The description of lightest k-member on the market combined with having a removeable center section sounds like this thing might be a little lacking in the strength department. Meaning maybe it isn't intended to be installed on a daily driver car----which is what a lot of us on this site do.
4. Most of us on here are street guys so we don't drive around on a suspension worthy of "pull it off the trailer, rip a 4.30 timeslip, put it back on the trailer" type of situation.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts