Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from the outside can i take off the door handle bezel.....the plastic handle part broke off, so im trying to rig it where you can push or pull something to open that ho, im gonna have abs if i gotta keep leaning over to let people in!

·
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
dammit i always forget....

89 fox

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
How come you don't just put a new one in? Those things arnt too expensive if I recall right.

Kyle

·
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
"How come you don't just put a new one in? Those things arnt too expensive if I recall right."

you do recall right... there not bad...25 plus shipping and a junk yard wants 20 for it, but its 20 i dont have....i live check to check, and have so many bills more important that a beater, i would never do something like that to my weekend driver, but as of now, until something keeps it from driving the only money i put into that car is changing the oil every 3k and gas

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
well... if you dont have the spare money right now.... I would say just keep doing it the way you are doing it. I really don't know a way to "for now" fix it until you have the extra cash. The plastic door handles on our cars are notorious for breaking.... so... get ready to constantly fix them if you keep putting plastic ones on it.

Kyle

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
get on ebay, drop $20 for a set of metal door handles, do it once, do it right....

broken door handles suck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts