Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Just picked up a set of weld Ventura’s. 15x10 for the rear and 18x8 for the front. Gonna run an MT et street SS out back. 295/55/r15. I’ll update with pics when I get them mounted up, for my daily driver 357w swapped t56 sn95. Anyone else run these?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No but wishing I did over the v series I just bought
Build quality seems Fantastic. They retail for around 300-350$ a pop. Rears fit with a half inch spacer. Hoping the fronts fit with no modifications

·
Registered
417 Posts
Build quality seems Fantastic. They retail for around 300-350$ a pop. Rears fit with a half inch spacer. Hoping the fronts fit with no modifications
Ill have to look into them, the v series I just bought were double that price each and Im not liking them so havent even put them on and ran them yet.

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
RTS wheels have doubled in price. I bought some a few years back and looked recently and saw the crazy price increase they have had. I couldn't afford them if I didn't already have them.

I'm not feeling the shape of the face of the wheel (convexing out) but the build quality looks like what mine has....excellent.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tires arrived and being mounted very soon, will show pics of the car with the welds all around when I test fit the fronts

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
Those look like the Cosmis XT005R.

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
Is that your mustang? Looks awesome man

Nope. Not mine. Just one i've pulled off the net. I have a thing for this particular style of wheel though

1 - 15 of 15 Posts