Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey...just wanted to know if everyones cars are completely level or not. I've had Steeda sports on mine for about seven months and the right rear is slightly lower than the left rear. I'm also very anal and it could just be my eyes. Anyone have this problem? Any tips for finding out whether the car is truly level or not? I'm getting subframes and don't want the car to be twisted in any way when they are installed. Thank you for your help!

Nate

·
Registered
376 Posts
If the car is sitting on a surface that you KNOW is level and it still is lower on one side in the rear, that means you need to turn one (or maybe both) of the rear springs in order to lower the side that is too high, or raise the side that is too low.

John C.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Mine is lower on the right too. I still have the stock spirngs on, so I don't know what the problem is.

·
Registered
524 Posts
4rceFed281 said:
If the car is sitting on a surface that you KNOW is level and it still is lower on one side in the rear, that means you need to turn one (or maybe both) of the rear springs in order to lower the side that is too high, or raise the side that is too low.

John C.
Which way do you turn the springs to get them to either go up or be brought down to match the other side? My drivers side is lower than my passengers side - and no, I'm not heavy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts