Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know the website, or the phone # ?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
novipower said:
Are you looking for the company that makes the K-member?

Ian
yeah, I won a kmember off of ebay, and the shop has been telling me they're on back order for the past month. I wanted to give them a call and see if this guy is being 100% honest

·
Registered
187 Posts
Briangt

Which seller did you buy from on ebay?

I've been tempted to by one myself......

Don't want to give someone my money without knowing if they actually have one in stock....

Seems kind of shady listing an auction for something they dont even have:curses:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jonx15 said:
Briangt

Which seller did you buy from on ebay?

I've been tempted to by one myself......

Don't want to give someone my money without knowing if they actually have one in stock....

Seems kind of shady listing an auction for something they dont even have:curses:
Yeah, it was thunderbolt motorsports. I payed for it on Nov. 26th, he calims one was shipped out mid december, but that ups lost it. And tat now they're on backorder, they've been telling me since then that it'll be going out within the week. Yeah, they have them on ebay 4 times under mustang k member

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
I would ask for your money back and go to Dave @ www.jdsperformance.com he will have the same if not better price and will supply much better service.

If you want to know 100% if they are out of stock call Dave's toll free and ask ;)

Ian

·
Registered
237 Posts
www.jdsperformance.com

Yea, Dave's great. He'll give you a great price with no B.S. You should give him a call

·
Registered
184 Posts
Yes they were on back order after my inventory was depleted.

Unfortunately UPS did loose the package, but now you have your replacement.

Sorry about the wait, I wish I could have had UPS not loose the first one we sent.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts