Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was thinking of sending my blower in for the t-tim upgrade. i was just looking for a ballpark figure of how much it would cost me. i was gonna call them but im at work right now. i have the s-trim right now. also how much more boost am i looking at?

·
Registered
106 Posts
i just did this a few months ago.. they gave me $700 for my head unit(s-trim) then i have to pay around $1800 for the t-trim.. im looking at getting rid of it. Email me if your interested.. only have 200 miles on it ..

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
kool

Sup Gabe... how is the Speed-Pro working out? What are you going with now that you are ditching the T-Trim? Lemme know how everything works out.

·
Registered
106 Posts
sup Nate: yah the speed pro is all installed but i've had a problem getting it started.. turn's out i haven't been getting any spark to the plugs.. i think the EDIS box is faulty.. other then that everything went in easy .. as for the t-trim swap.. thinking about turbo(s) now a days... :evil: :evil: :evil:
let me know if you need a t-trim ..:D

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Hehe

..uhoh.. tryin to get downright nasssty!! :) You are on the right track. What kinda compression are you running? I thought about it but with stock compression, I wouldn't be able to get away with enough boost to warrant it prolly.

Bout that EDIS.. grab one from a Crown Vic cheap from a scrapyard, like $40. Might do the T-Trim if you can gimme a deal :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts