Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if so got any pics of them on an SN95 car. It don't even have to be your car as long as I can see a pic.:D :D

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beggers can't be choosers. Maybe I can "install" them onto my car via Paintshop Pro. :)

If you can't post it here my email is one fast ford @ hotmail.com with out the spaces.

Thanks

·
Registered
204 Posts
Post those pics please. Where did he get them? I didn't think they were available.

·
PMS Tuning Forum Moderator
3,478 Posts
Tonight I'll try to put the pic up on my webpage and I'll put the link up. He bought the wheels through our FRPP dealer...Tommie Vaughn Ford, where we buy everything.

Troy

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That would be great. Just an FYI once you have them on a website you can post them in the fourm using the image command, and their original location (your website)

I'm looking at getting mine thru www.buyfordmotorsport.com I have bought alot of my parts thru them and they are great. I have bought thru TVF as well and gotten great service when I had a problem. I'd give both high marks so its more of a location thing. DPM wants $209 for regular and $309 for chrome.

·
3,478 Posts
Well my webpage is a free webpage, so don't think it will host pics. I tried once but didn't work. I posted my friends 03 Cobra with the FR500 wheels, but he is still waiting on his H&R springs. I also posted one pic of another friend of mine with a black 03 with Saleen wheels and the H&R springs. I will take them back off in a few days. I am redoing my whole webpage, since I have a bunch of new pics etc..
http://www.redsnk95.corral.net/photo.html

Troy

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

had to try. lol

That will look sweet once the springs are in it.

Thanks for the pics

BTW there are more at his site if anyone else is interested

·
3,478 Posts
How did you do that? lol They will be up for a few days, so better look fast. Yea it will look good with the H&R Springs, that's why i put up the pic of the other 03 b/c he has the H&R springs. They are brothers. The red one has gone 12.38 @ 113 bone stock and the black one went 12.42 @ 112 bone stock.

Troy

·
Registered
204 Posts
I can't find those wheels on either of those sites, got a link?

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
riored they are basicly band new. On DMP's site if you goto the online catalog you will find them under the annoucments along with the FR500 wheels.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I saw that too. but it worked last night. Go figure. lol

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
MadDAWG said:
That would be great. Just an FYI once you have them on a website you can post them in the fourm using the image command, and their original location (your website)

I'm looking at getting mine thru www.buyfordmotorsport.com I have bought alot of my parts thru them and they are great. I have bought thru TVF as well and gotten great service when I had a problem. I'd give both high marks so its more of a location thing. DPM wants $209 for regular and $309 for chrome.
MadDAWG-

I bought my Cobra R's through them. EXCELLENT customer service and great deals. What else have you bought from them?

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They are mostlly known for the wheels, but they carry the whole Motorsport line. I have bought stuff off and on from them for years. IIRC thats were I got my first off road H pipe for my 89 LX. They also seem to be pretty good for a little older parts too. I wanted the SVO Mustang stripe kit, but couldn't get it from the bigger places like Summit, and Jegs. I saw their add and called them up. It was in my hands two days latter. :D

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
What size are the FR 500 wheels and how much do they weigh?

BTW, they look sweet.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The FR500s are 18 x 9. I have no idea on the wieght.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts