Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
MODERATOR, PLEASE POST AS A "STICKY"

I sent a $250 money order to "simaj14" for a SLP Loudmouth catback based on his thread and he has not responded to my emails or shipped the item.

I was contacted by another Corral member, "jmcghay76" last week and informed that he also paid for the same catback 12/01 and did not receive the catback.

"simaj14" needs to be banned from your forum. does anyone have any telephone contact information for him?

Here's the information that "simaJ14" sent me:

Name:Joseph Sima
address: 8319 38th street circle e, unit 201
sarasota, fl 34243

Beware of this guy! He's already scammed two of us.

Craig

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
what a scumbagg i hate people like that.....hope you boys get your money back.. search all mustang forums and harrass him on every one. thats how i got my money back from one guy years ago. good luck

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys for the information! I am working on getting this resolved based on your help.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Please send me a PM so that we don't provide "Simaj14" with insight into what information we have discovered. Thanks again. Craig

·
Registered
413 Posts
No sweat. He has no idea what info we have on him.....ps...per your last PM...his Dad is a liar. I'll explain more about this in the PM I am about to shoot you. ps..he sent me an e-mail saying he was calling my local PD on me......OK Joey. Do what you gotta do.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss. I also learned the hard way ($380 for a set of GT40 heads), that anyone asking for a money order, has problems to begin with. If they can't/won't use paypal, there's usually a reason. I live pretty close to that address, I could drive up there, get him in a rear naked choke, and either squeeze the money or the life out of him?. Maybe just a kick in the nuts?

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Doesn't matter what form of payment you use, that is theft by conversion in the State of Georgia. I'm sure there is a similarly named crime there in Florida. Perhaps it is a felony. I'd contact law enforcement.

·
Premium Member
4,562 Posts
Doesn't matter what form of payment you use, that is theft by conversion in the State of Georgia. I'm sure there is a similarly named crime there in Florida. Perhaps it is a felony. I'd contact law enforcement.

X 2 , I've sold more than I've bought. I like the uspo m.o. , take it to the p.o., they cash it right on the spot, then ship out the item, and there is a lot of trouble, if you go messing with the post office,

pay-pal can be scammed just as easy, if not more so. it just all, depends with the people you deal with, ask questions, personal info, you can kinda tell more, at least I can, speaking with someone, rather than just on the net, get that sorry SOB!! anyway you can, good luck with it Rick

·
Registered
413 Posts
Any idea if "jmcghay76" is going to put little fat kid Joey's nuts in a vice like you are? It would look even better if you can establish a pattern.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Any idea if "jmcghay76" is going to put little fat kid Joey's nuts in a vice like you are? It would look even better if you can establish a pattern.

Yes, "jmcghay76" and I have talked by phone, and are on the same page...the walls are closing in on our scammer!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ttt

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
go get'em boys!!!!!

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
Let's move this to the "Classifieds Feedback Forum".

**** luck with getting this guy.....****...we're not that far from Sarasota...lol..

RH

1 - 20 of 28 Posts