Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
curious how much difference their is? If not, do you have to do major mods. to get them to work?

·
Registered
596 Posts
I lined them up next to each other a fox body and a 94/95 and the only differences are the mounting brackets and the EGR tube coming off the center. The EGR tube can be modified and you can either re weld the brackets or some run without the hanging brackets.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
I am running an 87-93 offroad bassani in my 94 cobra. Fakesnake is correct. You have to cut the fox hangers completely off. I made a simple bracket that attaches to the stabilizer bar(the flat bar running between the two pipes, you will know what I'm talking about when you see it).

I used a piece of sheet metal about 3" by 3" or so and bent the piece in an "L" shape. I then drilled two holes in the center of the bar I just mentioned and 4 holes in the sheet metal(2 to attach to the stabilizer bar and 2 to attach the rubber hangar mount) Should take you about 10 minutes to make. If you have any questions let me know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.