Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a shop that can tune my chip while at the dyno. I have a Diablo chip. I'll be installing a Vortech SQ-Trim soon and need to get it dyno'd. I live in Lincoln, NE, but I'm willing to go anywhere in Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, eastern Colorado or Missouri. I'd be fine with going to St. Louis or Denver but about 10 hours is the max. Thanks!

·
Registered
74 Posts
There is a shop close to me (about 10 minutes) that carries Diablo chips and has a Dyno as well. Look them up at
www.cerraracing.com they are good people they did some stuff for me. If you need anything else let me know. Otherwise look up onerichrunner (sp?) he is a member here and he does/did work for Diablo and maybe he can lead you to someone closer.
Good Luck

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
myrare1 said:
There is a shop close to me (about 10 minutes) that carries Diablo chips and has a Dyno as well. Look them up at
www.cerraracing.com they are good people they did some stuff for me. If you need anything else let me know. Otherwise look up onerichrunner (sp?) he is a member here and he does/did work for Diablo and maybe he can lead you to someone closer.
Good Luck
I second Cerra Racing..... Mike and Bob really know whats going on, and can dynotune Diablo chips. I have an Autologic in my Vobra, but as you can see by my numbers those guys know whats up. Bob did an excellent job with my car and it will be heading back there soon for more!

Derek

1 - 3 of 3 Posts