Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Sunday, around 7 - 8pm (Mother's Day), my beautiful mustang was stolen, in broad daylight, while parked right in front of my apartment.

My wife and I live in Houston, TX, and are living in temporary housing while we search for a home. We came home to have dinner, and were only inside for 1 1/2 hours. When we came out, it was gone.

I ask two things:

1) Keep your eyes/ears posted. If you hear of a 1991 GT for sale, black with black cloth interior, in excellent condition, and with only ~28,000 miles, keep me in mind. My e-mail address is [email protected]

2) Keep your mustang protected. If you don't have an alarm or a lojack system, get one. Trust me on this - you don't want to go through the pain of losing your car you've spent so much time and effort on.

Thanks for listening...

·
Registered
195 Posts
Sorry to hear that, man. Just curious, what part of Houston was it in. My friends was just stolen also a little while back. He's in an apt. complex in the north, kinda between spring an humble. There's been a 'ring' of mustang theft, so the police said, that has been really heavy lately on fox stangs. I hope you get it back - you have to call the police, they wont call you when they find it right away, trust me. They said they would call my friend, but it was a week after they found it before they called. Good luck.

josh

·
Registered
428 Posts
Oh man, sorry to hear that...

If you have any pics or the VIN, please email it to me and I'll keep my eyes peeled. The more info we have the better the chances are of recovering some if not all of it...

Sorry for the loss; Houston has had a bad problem with that lately, as 32v mentioned...

Chris

·
Registered
109 Posts
Damn that's horrible . Its a shame some heartless person does crap like that . I installed a Viper alarm and use the AutoLock. Anyone use it ?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Alarm systems are pretty much useless. I hear the Club is very easy to get by, but you have to butcher the steering wheel. So if you have a manual steering system, the thief is SOL trying to drive it home w/ a busted up steering wheel.

I haven't heard of any easy ways to bypass the Autolock tho.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts