Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
slp10hawk said:
why not 20's JEFFO
This coming from a guy who believes Saleen's wheel quality is better than wheelreplicas...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry, maybe if I was from the ghetto I would know that low life slang.

One more question, I'm considering doing an upgrade on my new chamelion paint saleen s281 E. I was looking into buying the fiberglass replica saleen body kit for it because I heard it looks more authentic and has much better fitment, also heard that the fiberglass is much more durable than the polyurethane. For instance a mild fender bender, the fiberglass will not explode like the cheap polyurethane kit on my $72,000 saleeen.
what cha think, anybody, JEFFO????

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
slp10hawk said:

One more question, I'm considering doing an upgrade on my new chamelion paint saleen s281 E. I was looking into buying the fiberglass replica saleen body kit for it because I heard it looks more authentic and has much better fitment, also heard that the fiberglass is much more durable than the polyurethane. For instance a mild fender bender, the fiberglass will not explode like the cheap polyurethane kit on my $72,000 saleeen.
If its low life slang then why are you trying to use it?

The cheap polyurethane kit on your $72000 Saleeen is far better then fiberglass. Cheap ass low lifes use fiberglass on their Hondas. Fiberglass will crack/splinter on almost any contact, polyurethane will bend/give slightly and the only damage would be slintered paint. How can a fiberglass kit look more authentic then the Authentic polyurethane pieces FROM Saleen?

·
Registered
70 Posts
slp10hawk said:

Hmm...SLP10Hawk--that name would indicate you have maybe a Firehawk? Does that car come replete with mullet?

Why isn't this guy banned? Oh that's right, because the Corral Sucks big time.

·
Registered
17,035 Posts
Its kinda interesting every cobra owner knows that Firebirds and camaro owners have mullets. Is it because thats the only view you get of the owner. because you are a half car length behind.

:eek:

:lol:

·
Registered
70 Posts
nice sig, ****.

·
Registered
673 Posts
What was slp10's purpose of this thread again? Anyone?

Not sure about others here, but showing how much money is spent on a car is by no means impressive. This thread kind of goes along the lines of "look at me, everyone look, look"

Saleen does make a very nice car, a vast majority of their parts are made by outside vendors under contract.

Todd, if you happen to read this thread please feel free to take it off the board, nothing good is to come out of it.

·
Registered
498 Posts
take it from me, im in autobody and custom designs, FIBERGLASS BITES big time. The fit is almost never right, not to mention you have to almost work the bumper into resembling even 1/2 way decent look. Eurothane seems to be whats getting common, with the intelligent life, so join the club :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.