Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys :
I recently purchased a DDMI kit from here, and have decided to sell the mustang to buy a Lincoln Mark 7. This kit wont fit the Mark without major mods, so I am posting it for sale.
The kit is very similar to Incon, it uses 2 Garrett T-28 turbos (these are never run since rebuild), and Incon manifolds/downpipes, intercooler, etc.(I can direct anyone interested to all the DDMI info available)It is for 86-93 mustangs.

I had the turbos inspected by Limit Engineering, they are like new. I also had Swain Technologies apply their 3-layer true ceramic exhaust coating to the turbos, manifolds and downpipes.(cost me $500) .

I spoke with Limit engineering and Jake Lamotta, both say the kit is good to 600 Hp.(LaMotta went 130 mph in the 1/4 years ago,DDMI powered) Boost will be almost instant, an awesome setup for the street
I have some pics, but they are not since the coating was applied.
The kit is complete less a couple hoses (filter to turbo)and clamps, nothing a trip to the hardware store wouldn't take care of, I will include 42 lb injectors, so basically all you need is a MAF and fuel pump.
I am asking $2700, I really want to keep it, but again, I am switching cars. Remember, this is with new turbos that don't require a frame notch plate and the best coating available for the hot parts. Kit is also emissions legal.
Any questions or anything, or pics email me at [email protected]
the kit will be in Michigan in the next week or so, So I can have it shipped from there to avoid hassles with customs/duty (I am in Canada)
Thanks
Rich

·
Registered
868 Posts
What Mustang does this kit fit? :confused:

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Deal fell through....
$2350 with Injectors.