Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
HI Terry

We are offering Super Pro and PRO (box/no box) classes. Seperate races each day for both classes.

The Mod Motor open comp class allows any Mod Motor vehicle to enter not just Modular Mustangs.

The JDM Truck class is Reserved for Ford factory production pick-up trucks. Non pick-up trucks or SUV's prohibited. Bracket style, Full (.500) Sportsman Tree, handicap start eliminations. One tenth (1/10) breakout cushion in effect. Deep staging permitted (must have DEEP clearly legible on front and side windows). Burn outs across starting line prohibited. All-run field, minimum of one (1) qualifying pass mandatory. Minimum of 14.99 elapsed time required for qualification. Class designation T/T followed by AAP number.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
beefcake said:
don't matter, not enough notice now, i didn't request off b4 cuz u said the bracket was cancelled, can't get off work,

what a bust
HUH!?!?

AH............................ Please show me where I ever said that!!
I never said any bracket classes were ever cancelled. The 4vpa class was in jeopardy of being cancelled because the sponsor didnt come thru with the money. That class was revived by new sponsors. I made plenty of posts regarding the status of that class to keep racers informed.

Arent you the owner of your own company? You have to request off?????

Something sounds fishy here!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Where can I find a schedule for the Mod Motor Shootout? Like what time the gates open, when it test and tune, when is qualifying, when are eliminations, etc? I'm also wondering if I can run in both the Open Modular class as well as the Corral.net Pro class. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
jimfitzgerald said:
Where can I find a schedule for the Mod Motor Shootout? Like what time the gates open, when it test and tune, when is qualifying, when are eliminations, etc? I'm also wondering if I can run in both the Open Modular class as well as the Corral.net Pro class. Thanks.
Friday July 25th, 2003
10:00 am to 4 pm Vendor setup (by appointment only). You may also register and tech on Friday from 12:30 to 4:30.

Car cruize starts at 5 pm at Hooters on East Main Street 614-755-9464
8 pm Cruize out in a big convoy to the track. There are also seperate races for bracket classes each day. So theres time trials and eliminations for both bracket classes. Yes you may run as many different classes as you wish.

Saturday July 26th, 2003
Schedule will change as needed upon rain
8:00 am Gates and registration open
8:30 am tech opens
9:00 am Car show registration opens
10:00 Qualifying begins
12:00 pm Bill Glidden verus John Mihovetz round 1
3:00 pm Modular Racer of the Year award ceremony
3:30 pm Bill Glidden versus John Mihovetz round 2
5:00 pm Lanes will close and the remaining cars ran out
6:00 pm track secured

Sunday July 27th, 2003
8:00 am Gates and registration (for Bracket cars) open
8:30 am tech opens (for bracket cars)
9:00 am Time trials
10:00 Shootout classes will be starting to be called to the lanes for eliminations
12:00 pm Bill Glidden verus John Mihovetz round 3
1:30 pm Bracket Eliminations begin
3:30 pm Bill Glidden versus John Mhovetz round 4

·
Registered
610 Posts
Dave King said:
Friday July 25th, 2003
10:00 am to 4 pm Vendor setup (by appointment only). You may also register and tech on Friday from 12:30 to 4:30.

Car cruize starts at 5 pm at Hooters on East Main Street 614-755-9464
8 pm Cruize out in a big convoy to the track. There are also seperate races for bracket classes each day. So theres time trials and eliminations for both bracket classes. Yes you may run as many different classes as you wish.

Saturday July 26th, 2003
Schedule will change as needed upon rain
8:00 am Gates and registration open
8:30 am tech opens
9:00 am Car show registration opens
10:00 Qualifying begins
12:00 pm Bill Glidden verus John Mihovetz round 1
3:00 pm Modular Racer of the Year award ceremony
3:30 pm Bill Glidden versus John Mihovetz round 2
5:00 pm Lanes will close and the remaining cars ran out
6:00 pm track secured

Sunday July 27th, 2003
8:00 am Gates and registration (for Bracket cars) open
8:30 am tech opens (for bracket cars)
9:00 am Time trials
10:00 Shootout classes will be starting to be called to the lanes for eliminations
12:00 pm Bill Glidden verus John Mihovetz round 3
1:30 pm Bracket Eliminations begin
3:30 pm Bill Glidden versus John Mhovetz round 4
Thanks. I know I saw this somewhere before, but I can't find it.

·
Registered
570 Posts
jimfitzgerald said:
Thanks. I know I saw this somewhere before, but I can't find it.
www.modularshootout.com :)

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
beefcake said:
Terry

You asked about a All Ford Open Comp class since you said you didnt have a mod Motor. At that point we told you that there would be no All Ford Open Comp.

You just asked above if there was any bracket class your non Mod Motor vehicle fit. Our Super Pro, and Pro class fits that category. We never cancelled Super Pro or Pro.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts