Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just looked at the weather. Raining Thursday at the beach, Friday at the beach, but Saturday is nice.:mad:

·
Registered
205 Posts
what beach are you at? I lived in Myrtle for awhile...a thunderstorm everyday is more like Florida.....it better not rain after I clean my car :livid:

·
Registered
475 Posts
the weather channel says there's a stalled front now..and rain today ..wednesday.
the front will move off the nc/sc coast tonight and it will clear up. nice on friday, saturday and a 20% chance of rain on sunday.
that will last until they stick their heads out the door and get a real forecast.
cross your fingers!
bill

·
Registered
213 Posts
I know what you mean sapper....spent a day or so polishing/washing the car...it's rained everyday for the past 3 days...:mad: Oh well, I'm bringing the cleaning stuff with me so no biggie if it rains a little. <shrug> Just don't want it to rain Friday night...period.

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
Just hope I dont run into much rain on the way there or back. That'd be interesting on ET streets....

Billy

·
Registered
305 Posts
Yep just washed and waxed the car today and now its pouring rain :mad: I was going to head to the Blvd tonight but it looks like its gonna rain most of the night so I guess Ill just stay home, hopefully tomorrow will be better

·
Registered
205 Posts
I went down to the strip tonight, after it quit raining quite a few people came out...a whole lot of people, we had a line of 6 mustangs at one point, it was great, everybody revving....ah....good times...good times....

And for some reason girls in other mustangs would sneer at me, I'd wave at them/nod, and they'd sneer!!!

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
EgoStang said:
I went down to the strip tonight, after it quit raining quite a few people came out...a whole lot of people, we had a line of 6 mustangs at one point, it was great, everybody revving....ah....good times...good times....

And for some reason girls in other mustangs would sneer at me, I'd wave at them/nod, and they'd sneer!!!
It was decent weather until about 50 miles from the beach it started pouring. Ihave to touch the car up now.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts