Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys so I got cut off and jumped a curb and damaged my car, wanted to show some pics and a video is this just a fender or do I more damage the just that cause of the gap in the front hood and fender, I cannot add the video I’m kinda scared here I damaged something else as well
Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Hood

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Best as I can get now I’ll get her on stands and check but I did yesterday but it all looked fender related it got pushed back petty hard looks like the curb dented it good

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
When fender damage happens does shop fender move and what not? I’m just worried about that space I have on hood It was pissing rain and i never drive my convert in rain at all and I messed up big dime trying to avoid hydro but did hydro jumped curb and a small stree did that dent rest was massive curb. Not wanting to use insurance here in Canada they say total loss hand you 2k and say F off. X bar could have takin some hit but f that thing anyways everyone takes them off on these verts, I am almost in tears when this happen my love of my life…… has anyone ever been in a accident when they used a after market fender that’s all I can find unless I get another colour sand and paint it my colour clearly tells it’s been hit b4 that side by all those washer uses on the one side wow I count atleast 4-6 the ahop who
Repaired this back in 04 did **** job bumper is fine core support all fine was side ways hit

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got ran off the road back in 2009. Minivan decided it wanted to occupy the spot in the road I was in. Pushed me up over a curb(passenger side). Mostly it was fender damage(driver side that van hit). Won't take much damage to fender to push it all over the place.

I used an aftermarket fender (Korean made) can't say I had an real issues with it. Prepped it and shot some primer/paint/clear. Just find a good shop that can match paint unless you do it yourself. Atleast your car isn't Comp Orange which just sucks to get paint to match.
Bro the car is laser red lol, one of the hardest paint codes E9 to paint match feather in should I say cause it’s a tri coat paint. Took the fender off today, and the fender got rocked pretty good where iansvrews in by the door to, but don’t see any hidden damage but ain’t a auto body guy. The best thing about it is the bumper my sexy wheels never took any damage at all, hit a small tree that’s what did the damage like the trees you can prolly can’t your hands around lol!!!!.
But one thing I gotta say y’all Americans are lucky you guys still have oem fenders for sale at dealers, here’s they all discontinued :( hood thing is one of then dealers they own Ford dealers in American 366 bucks all out for the new fender!!!! Now that to me is a amazing deal that’s Canadian to :) I was about to purchase from CJ pony parts would have paid close to $1000 for it shipped 😣 what a rip off. Exchange rate and shipping really expensive plus just under 400 for the fender from them I’m good. If I can’t get it paint matched I’m gonna wrap the car in a candy type red something really nice

1 - 7 of 7 Posts