Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
It's custom built for that trunk(airspace, and trunk shape and design accounted for)....and its meant to look like it isnt much to avoid theft. If you like fancy ricer crap, like TV's in the FRIGGIN TRUNK, this aint it... It sounds unreal and matches the trunk. Thanks though...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Don't hate because my trunk and car look's better than yours-I'm not the one on here trying to show off some bull**** box that you probably found on the side of the road!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not showing off sh*t, just trying to get rid of an old box built for a mustang. There isnt jack in my trunk, and I'm not saying my ride looks any better than anyone's, but it sure isnt some riced out all show no go sn95-er either is it? Where's the pictures of under the hood????? Nice rice bro, nice rice...

·
Registered
156 Posts
that does look like crap....its A LOT better than most people could build and for the price its great.

There is no reason to come on his thread talkin trash like that. Even though your car does look good, your attitude is like those guys driving the ricer mobiles....

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, no need for the unprovoked bashing...it is pretty ricerish... Never said the box was anything special, it wasnt built to LOOK special. It was built to sound amazing for a one speaker system. Anyways, like you said, what do you want for the price?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts