Ford Mustang Forums banner

Custom made 5-lug 1993 cobra rims

215K views 2K replies 186 participants last post by  Alexandros 
#1 · (Edited)
We here at corral are a very community based mustang website. We have connections here that blow my mind. At any rate. It has come to my attention that we have the means to run a limited, maybe new line, of 1993 cobra rims that are 5-LUG!!!!!!

The requirements are the following:
1. We have to secure an order of 20 sets of rims, to make this first run. (I am not naming names as to who where etc., but it can and will be done. I have taken it upon myself, to poll the sales and to try to complete this group order.)
2. Please reply to this ad and in your post, number your self accordingly so that our member can see how many sets we have to go to get the ball rolling.
3. On a poll of 20 or more sets we will majority rule the dimensions to the winners.

Our limited run will resemble 93fiveoh's prototype rims.
THANKS FOR THE PICS 93FIVEOH!!

See less See more
#315 ·
Wheels

Hi,
I have put the order in at the factory.

The two sets of chrome can not be done as it does not meet the minimum quantity needed for casting, so I moved them over to silver.

If all is well at the factory they should ship early Feb, which means to port in CA late Feb and to us early March.

I will post the form shortly for all to fill out.

I am sorry I have not chimmed in on this as I have been extremely busy as I am an employee short -- lol if you know anyone needing possibly part time work in Houston/katy let me know!

17x8.5, +29.5mm offset, 5x4.5, silver, 70.8cb

thanks,
Jeff

#324 ·
Are these Still available?

I just purchased at 93 Cobra and hope to upgrade my brakes but have fallen in love with the stock rims. Are these 5 - lugs still available? If so, please e-mail me what it will take to get in on the offer? adam.n.long(at)gmail(dot)com.

Thanks!

#333 ·
Since there is no news, I guess we have to plan on a worse case scenario. Meaning that if the wheels didn't leave port already, then they will not ship until after the Chinese New Year which ends on Feb 11th. And even then, with customs being swamped it will probably won't be until the end of that week if not the next. Then 4 weeks on the ocean and I assume that the finish is being applied here in the US. If we are lucky I would think the end of March, beginning of April. 8^(

#334 ·
Wheels

hi,
I am trying to get a status from the Factory.

They do run on a bare bones staff over the Holiday. We have to make sure they are casted and finished, and on top of that at least 600 other wheels are finished to put on a container.

#335 ·
Hey jsut catchin this one, but has anoy one shown interest in a set with the SVO offset? I would be interested, also for this would hte wheels need to be cast differently or just have the mounting surface machined a little more?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.